Triskaidekaphobiac.

Old Oct 4th 2008, 3:17 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Triskaidekaphobiac.

I wonder if O.J was- see in TIO he got sent down for felonies exactly 13 years to the day he was cleared of homicide. Ha! I hope they throw away the key!

13 doesn't bother me nor black cats but I don't walk under ladders.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Triskaidekaphobiac.

Originally Posted by Eva
I wonder if O.J was- see in TIO he got sent down for felonies exactly 13 years to the day he was cleared of homicide. Ha! I hope they throw away the key!

wow, i won't walk under ladders either...and if i have to, i cross my fingers, though god knows how i think that's going to help me...!

MM, xx
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:21 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Me neither but...

It seems to affect rational people as well...Formula One racing forbid the number 13, Microsoft Office's suite jumped over it, Emirates A380 and A330s have no row 13 but their Boeing 777s do?

About 17 to 21 million Americans are paraskavedekatriaphobiacs, fearing Friday the 13th. What's worrying is their fears may affect others. For example, the British Medical Journal did a study showing that there is a significant increase in traffic-related accidents on Fridays the 13th.

Also avoid meeting with 13 people...superstition is that if thirteen people gather, one of them will die in the following year.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Me neither but...

It seems to affect rational people as well...Formula One racing forbid the number 13, Microsoft Office's suite jumped over it, Emirates A380 and A330s have no row 13 but their Boeing 777s do?

About 17 to 21 million Americans are paraskavedekatriaphobiacs, fearing Friday the 13th. What's worrying is their fears may affect others. For example, the British Medical Journal did a study showing that there is a significant increase in traffic-related accidents on Fridays the 13th.

Also avoid meeting with 13 people...superstition is that if thirteen people gather, one of them will die in the following year.

Hahaahahahahaa

That's interesting about the incidence of rta's rising though.
Friday the 13th made me do a silly thing years ago...............I got married that day.
Wasn't a competent ground for divorce however
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:44 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Friday the 13th made me do a silly thing years ago...............I got married that day.
...don't be silly...admit that you have loved every minute of every day ever since with your OH...and you should tell your OH that now and again !
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

...don't be silly...admit that you have loved every minute of every day ever since with your OH...and you should tell your OH that now and again !

should read 'every minute of every day ever since without your OH'

More like it.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:50 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva
should read 'every minute of every day ever since without your OH'

More like it.
..aw...sounds like you have parted ways then?
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:57 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

..aw...sounds like you have parted ways then?

Oh yeh longtimes.
So I can come and edit your book in the Cyclades anytime endaxi?
Old Oct 4th 2008, 5:09 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh yeh longtimes.
So I can come and edit your book in the Cyclades anytime endaxi?
Sorry it didn't work out.

I won't be in the Greek Islands until retirement (7 years time)...I have a technical editor but need an 'artistic' editor to flower up the text and make it less technical and more appealing to a wider audience. So there'll be paid opening in the future with a few ouzos thrown in !

Anyway, must dash and have a shower...going out to the Hilton with friends for some amber fluid. TTFN
Old Oct 4th 2008, 5:13 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry it didn't work out.

I won't be in the Greek Islands until retirement (7 years time)...I have a technical editor but need an 'artistic' editor to flower up the text and make it less technical and more appealing to a wider audience. So there'll be paid opening in the future with a few ouzos thrown in !

Anyway, must dash and have a shower...going out to the Hilton with friends for some amber fluid. TTFN

Don't be sorry I ain't
Enjoy the purvey
Old Oct 4th 2008, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Hahaahahahahaa

That's interesting about the incidence of rta's rising though.
Wasn't a competent ground for divorce however
Hah!!! Now I know that you are, well were, actually married once upon a time, and also proved that you're not a man...
Friday the 13th, eh???
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:01 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
Hah!!! Now I know that you are, well were, actually married once upon a time, and also proved that you're not a man...
Friday the 13th, eh???

I love the Tour Eiffel..........
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I love the Tour Eiffel..........
What's love got to do with it???
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

why are all the little blue boxes spaced out some more
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
why are all the little blue boxes spaced out some more
i was wondering that earlier, it's odd isn't it...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.