British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   trampoline (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/trampoline-680448/)

Millhouse Aug 9th 2010 6:59 pm

trampoline

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get one of those (smallish) outdoor trampolines with a net around for kids to wear out the boy?

... and how much, they are only 100quid in Argos...

Millhouse Aug 9th 2010 7:02 pm

Re: trampoline

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 8764470)
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get one of those (smallish) outdoor trampolines with a net around for kids to wear out the boy?

just answered my own question... dubizzle.

Autonomy Aug 9th 2010 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 8764479)
just answered my own question... dubizzle.

dubizzle ma nizzle fo shizzle.....

Lorna at Vicenza Aug 9th 2010 7:15 pm

I have seen so many of those things in gardens in the UK and my kids have played/jumped/somersaulted on a few of them and I too have thought,

"where can I get one apart from Argos?"

At least Amazon UK now delivers (most things) to Italy and for pretty cheap shipping too. Never ever seen one here though so if we are the first, I know I'll have all the village kids coming round asking if they can have a go. It was the same when we got Swingball.

Some great trampolines out there though.

Millhouse Aug 9th 2010 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza (Post 8764515)
I have seen so many of those things in gardens in the UK and my kids have played/jumped/somersaulted on a few of them and I too have thought,

"where can I get one apart from Argos?"

At least Amazon UK now delivers (most things) to Italy and for pretty cheap shipping too. Never ever seen one here though so if we are the first, I know I'll have all the village kids coming round asking if they can have a go. It was the same when we got Swingball.

Some great trampolines out there though.

I can't wait to dust off the swing ball!

Lorna at Vicenza Aug 9th 2010 7:28 pm

We got a travelling kind of Swingball and took it down to the river one day. We filled up the carrying case that turns into the solid base with wet sand and off we went.

OH challenged me. I don't think I ever told him that at an all girls grammar school we played lots of sport including tennis. He thought he could trash me and lost and then turned it into 'best out of three'.

He still lost but I didn't admit that my shoulder muscles killed me for days afterwards. Great game though.

Chris79 Aug 10th 2010 3:38 am

Hi,

Come on..... own up. It's really for you and the missus ;)
My mate got one for his two kids from Toys R Us at Meena Port - don't about the price though

Millhouse Aug 10th 2010 4:14 am

Originally Posted by Chris79 (Post 8765398)
Come on..... own up. It's really for you and the missus ;)
My mate got one for his two kids from Toys R Us at Meena Port - don't about the price though

Foiled again. I'm only after the springs so that I can hang the bed from the ceiling.

Bahtatboy Aug 10th 2010 5:05 am

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 8764522)
I can't wait to dust off the swing ball!

Threw one in the tip last week back in UK.

WGCI Aug 21st 2010 5:58 am

I bought a 12 foot one today

Sears $199, normally $399

busybee2 Aug 21st 2010 6:18 am

Hi,

seriously u dont know where to buy, they are in car4, geant etc they are in toys r us but more expensive, they are in the toy store in moe, they r in the toy store in ibn, they are much more than argos im afraid. argos should open here it would do a brill trade. around 1k for 12ft.

WGCI Aug 21st 2010 6:19 am

Just took a picture of it...I gotta get the inclosure up before the grandkids get here in the morning

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rs3/002-17.jpg

grefattys Dec 22nd 2010 1:08 am

Originally Posted by busybee2 (Post 8791874)
seriously u dont know where to buy, they are in car4, geant etc they are in toys r us but more expensive, they are in the toy store in moe, they r in the toy store in ibn, they are much more than argos im afraid. argos should open here it would do a brill trade. around 1k for 12ft.

:thumbup:, or just google trampoline, hips of results come out.

Tillybean Dec 22nd 2010 5:02 am

True Value at Marina Mall had some when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

Le Man Dec 22nd 2010 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by WGCI (Post 8791876)
Just took a picture of it...I gotta get the inclosure up before the grandkids get here in the morning

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rs3/002-17.jpg

Hey thats my tramp! I got one for the grandkids, They get off the school bus at our house everyday until our daughter gets off of work to pick them up and she said they haven't been on it since september- So don't waste your money