Tour de France

Old Jul 3rd 2010, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tour de France

Hi there

Does anybody know if we can get coverage of tour de france with english commentary?
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tour de France

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
Hi there

Does anybody know if we can get coverage of tour de france with english commentary?
I do hope so, I love the Tour. It's one of the greatest annual sporting events in the world. And maximum expect to the riders, well the 6 or 7 who aren't pumped to the eyeballs with EPO and other drugs.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 5:57 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abz_to_dbx
And maximum expect to the riders, well the 6 or 7 who aren't pumped to the eyeballs with EPO and other drugs.
thats old hat..Cera is the drug of choice now. Kidding, i think and hope that this is a thing of the past.

go to cyclingfans.com and stream the eurosport commentary. Its a few seconds delay, but i watch dubai sports and listen to this.

Great ride by the swiss bloke, unstoppable, but more to note was Armstrongs line in the sand to Contador.

Fantastic stuff.

the real tour commences tomorrow.(some may argue it doesnt really get going till the mountains) but there are the cobbles of Nothern France to deal with first.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks commander was waiting on your reply! x
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 6:18 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
Thanks commander was waiting on your reply! x
more than welcome

Ps david millar came 3rd today.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Yes we were watching it - well hubby was, but no english so he just wondered if we could get it with english and I thought you were best person to ask!
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
thats old hat..Cera is the drug of choice now. Kidding, i think and hope that this is a thing of the past.
I hope so too, but somehow really doubt it.

I've just read an autobiography on Marco Pantani and some of the details on his drug abuse (both cycling related and not) were really quite staggering, and he was by no means the exception, in terms of performance enhancing drugs that is.

Thanks for the viewing and listening info.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 9:33 pm
Banned

Haan is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure Lance Armstrong will win it. I saw him on TV recently and he looked like he was in great shape, btw I don't believe the doping rumours about him.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 2:12 am
banned

Originally Posted by abz_to_dbx
I hope so too, but somehow really doubt it.

I've just read an autobiography on Marco Pantani and some of the details on his drug abuse (both cycling related and not) were really quite staggering, and he was by no means the exception, in terms of performance enhancing drugs that is.

Thanks for the viewing and listening info.
the pirate (pantani) was a long time ago and in the height of the problem. Remember though that Pantani's main drug of choice was coke...

i think it will be a clean tour
Old Jul 4th 2010, 2:12 am
banned

Originally Posted by Haan
I'm pretty sure Lance Armstrong will win it. I saw him on TV recently and he looked like he was in great shape, btw I don't believe the doping rumours about him.
no chance. he will not beat contador in the mountains
Old Jul 4th 2010, 3:40 am
Banned

no chance. he will not beat contador in the mountains
Don't ever question the heart of a champion.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 3:42 am
banned

Don't ever question the heart of a champion.
like Contador?
Old Jul 4th 2010, 3:50 am
Banned

Commander-Although team RadioShack's leader has not enjoyed his usual painless build-up to the Tour with cancer, a nasty divorce, a split from the girlfriend that caused the divorce, crashes, and false doping allegations, I feel his crusade for an historic eighth Tour title is not only possible, but likely.. With podium finishes in the Tour of Luxembourg and the Tour of Switzerland, Lance is beginning to show glimpses of the form that saw him win seven-consecutive Tours from 1999 to 2005. He'll have the strongest team in the race, he's got a new better looking girlfriend and the sport's most accomplished director supporting him. Everything appears to be in place, will Lance have the luck to match his unwavering determination and self-confidence? I think the answer is yes.

Book it!
Old Jul 4th 2010, 3:51 am
Banned

like Contador?
I think Schleck will burn him out in the mountains..
Old Jul 4th 2010, 4:06 am
banned

I think Schleck will burn him out in the mountains..
now i know you dont know what your talking about..

Frank or Andy?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.