Totally Disgusting !!!

Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Totally Disgusting !!!

Originally Posted by oktoberon
I have mixed Loyalties, Irish born and bred, Family Georgian, Don't ask what colour I was wearing last week.... The Buoys will pick themselves up and do the frogs BIG....TIME...lol
I have a good feeling about the match on Friday.......

I'm off to watch the Wales game with a group of Welshies, one is the most arrogant stat nerd you ever met!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have a good feeling about the match on Friday.......

I'm off to watch the Wales game with a group of Welshies, one is the most arrogant stat nerd you ever met!!
Keep reminding him that Wales have never won the WC but England have... that should keep him frothing at the mouth...without any ale .......
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Keep reminding him that Wales have never won the WC but England have... that should keep him frothing at the mouth...without any ale .......
He spoke during the whole opening match, I don't think he knows I am coming tonight, I told him to STFU last time, he was a little insulted........some people!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

He spoke during the whole opening match, I don't think he knows I am coming tonight, I told him to STFU last time, he was a little insulted........some people!
Pour it on thick, everytime he speakes mention Wilko's drop goal....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:44 pm
Straw Man.

Pour it on thick, everytime he speakes mention Wilko's drop goal....
I am planning to cheer Japan.......that should annoy him enough.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am planning to cheer Japan.......that should annoy him enough.
Nay lad he may feel pity towards thee. Keep mentioning Englands success ( limited thou it is). That will stick in his craw.....lol
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you picked up on that as I was about to.....
I just got in and am also glad that someone else picked it up!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:12 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I see from the data that there were only 13,300 rapes of women and girls in England and Wales for the 12 months to March 2005...glad to see that Africa is not alone! Will certain people on this Board please stop putting black Africans down.
whats scarier is that only 1 in 35 of the SA ones are reported so tha real number is staggering.

Whos putting black africans down?
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
whats scarier is that only 1 in 35 of the SA ones are reported so tha real number is staggering.

Whos putting black africans down?
I did pull LH up on that but that was before I knew he had a university degree in international relations. Knowing that I guess he must have been right after all
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:02 am
Account Closed

annabella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
But surely "portions of Africa" could mean one isolated village tribe...I would be more convinced if it came from a more reliable source...sorry to be sceptical but we hear too many untruths, especially about the RSA and Zimbabwe these days...mostly from white sources.
The rape of the baby of nine months was well documented and on all the news networks about, I think, a year or two ago. I remember it all. I fear it is no fairytale. I have a pal in SA and she tells me all about the violence. It is just awful. She is moving to Australia with her family.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:24 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Call me paranoid but it's because of the high incidence of violence that I won't even consider visiting SA. Such a shame