Top Gear

Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Top Gear

For those who download, download this weeks, it is brillaint! the challenge is to post a letter in the Scilly Isles to the Isle of Orkney, then see who is the fastest, British Mail or the new four door Porsche.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Top Gear

The letter wins.....
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:07 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B Bear View Post
The letter wins.....
you git !
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
For those who download, download this weeks, it is brillaint! the challenge is to post a letter in the Scilly Isles to the Isle of Orkney, then see who is the fastest, British Mail or the new four door Porsche.
Saw it last night, it was pretty cool!

Was also watching an old one, bus/train vs DB9 from Dover to St. Tropez (or something), I loved it!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

He he!

I would also reccomend 'The Street' 2100 on monday, BBC 1, the Jimmy McGovern series. Bob Hoskins, Timothy Spall V Good
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:40 am
Concierge

He he!

I would also reccomend 'The Street' 2100 on monday, BBC 1, the Jimmy McGovern series. Bob Hoskins, Timothy Spall V Good
yes that is brilliant, seen them all got the DVD box set
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:41 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Euc- View Post
Saw it last night, it was pretty cool!

Was also watching an old one, bus/train vs DB9 from Dover to St. Tropez (or something), I loved it!
that was another brilliant one!! I loved last night's British Bulldog with the Army, do you think he really was in the car when they mangled it?
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:44 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Presumably Royal Mail or whatever they call themselves use planes for long trips, don't they? Must be faster than a Porsche.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

yes that is brilliant, seen them all got the DVD box set
This is the first of the new series - and the last as the production studio in Manchester (ITV) is being closed down. Good quality drama that you don't see very often these days sadly.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

that was another brilliant one!! I loved last night's British Bulldog with the Army, do you think he really was in the car when they mangled it?
Nah, don't think he was..

I was wondering what they said about live ammo, I mean.. You can never be very accurate from that distance with those guns, how could they be sure they didn't hit him?

That aside, all their challanges are great! They once did a race or whatever in Vietnam on motorbikes or something, hilarious

Or ferry vs mclaren to scandinavia
(And then while in the Netherlands say they are in Belgium )
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Presumably Royal Mail or whatever they call themselves use planes for long trips, don't they? Must be faster than a Porsche.
The letter first got on a heli, then 3 or 4 plane trips and then got delivered by a clio (?).
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:59 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Euc- View Post
The letter first got on a heli, then 3 or 4 plane trips and then got delivered by a clio (?).
Do you ever watch the hairy bikers? they're on the food channel, bloody brilliant program.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:02 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
Do you ever watch the hairy bikers? they're on the food channel, bloody brilliant program.
yeah I love it !!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:02 pm
Concierge

This is the first of the new series - and the last as the production studio in Manchester (ITV) is being closed down. Good quality drama that you don't see very often these days sadly.
thanks I will get the husband to download it!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
I'm afraid I haven't seen that one, I'll see if I can watch some online

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.