The Toothfairy...

Old Sep 15th 2008, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Toothfairy...

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Never had a tooth fairy at our house, we don't do fairies in Yorkshire !

I just had all mine knocked out its a lot simpler !
there are 11 of them wearing white on the pitch at Elland Road every second Saturday!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 11:05 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Never had a tooth fairy at our house, we don't do fairies in Yorkshire !

I just had all mine knocked out its a lot simpler !
well I'm from Yorkshire and my sisters and I always got a visit from the toothfairy ............she was a tight fisted one though !!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh I am...it's already in a special box on her bed side table...she is having a nap now and thought it would happen this afternoon...so a few tears already been shed over it...
Ah,love her!
She will be so excited when she wakes up in the morning!!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:02 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

what's it all about...my daughter has a wobbly tooth and keeps going on about it...she seems to have high expections....but I have no idea what the deal is...not a Dutch thing as far as I know...
Well.......... did the tooth fairy come to little MH last night.?......and more importantly, how much did the tight fisted Dutch Tooth Fairy leave her ?
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:10 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Well.......... did the tooth fairy come to little MH last night.?......and more importantly, how much did the tight fisted Dutch Tooth Fairy leave her ?
she got the grand total of dhs 20...and she wanted to take it to school and spend it all in the canteen since that to her was her first avaible opportunity to buy something with it...seems she's not the saving kind...
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
there are 11 of them wearing white on the pitch at Elland Road every second Saturday!
Do you know...............I will be glad when you have buggered off !

Crushed the mighty Swindon away on Saturday (with only ten men!)
Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

she got the grand total of dhs 20...and she wanted to take it to school and spend it all in the canteen since that to her was her first avaible opportunity to buy something with it...seems she's not the saving kind...
Yay!!!
Saving is boring...let her spend spend spend..Nothing like starting early!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:11 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Yay!!!
Saving is boring...let her spend spend spend..Nothing like starting early!
sh'e only 5...doomed already
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

housewife is an unknown quantity at this point

what's it all about...my daughter has a wobbly tooth and keeps going on about it...she seems to have high expections....but I have no idea what the deal is...not a Dutch thing as far as I know...
Actually. MataHari, this also happens in the Netherlands.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:42 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by housewife
Actually. MataHari, this also happens in the Netherlands.
I am Dutch and I have never heard of it to be honest...but then I have lived a sheltered life...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I am Dutch and I have never heard of it to be honest...but then I have lived a sheltered life...
must say it's got me wondering about the dutch bit...

MM, xx
Old Sep 17th 2008, 1:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
must say it's got me wondering about the dutch bit...

MM, xx
they are a strange lot...keep away if you can
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

they are a strange lot...keep away if you can
Oh...How about the Hollandishaises???
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:04 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Confucius
Oh...How about the Hollandishaises???
they are very saucy...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

they are very saucy...
Oh...No good for me and my health...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.