Wikiposts

The Toothfairy...

Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:47 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Toothfairy...

some mums for fear of waking their kids (if they are light sleepers) find another speacial place in the house for the tooth fairy - like under the corner of a rug.

By the way - the two big front teeth are usually worth double what the little teeth are worth so be prepared to pay out more in the future.

There are sometimes questions also about what does the fairy do with all these teeth ......... we were always told that she puts them in the mouths of new babies which is why she pays you for them - but I have heard other tales like making necklaces and things (gross).

At least you'll only have the fairy ........ my little girl grew up with stories of the tooth fairy but then at Italian school heard stories about the little mouse that comes. One day she came home telling me that she'd get TWO pennies when her tooth came out ...... one from the English fairy and one from the Italian mouse. She got the grand sum of two euros !!!!!!!! Tooth fairy here is not so rich - lol !!!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:49 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
True....if MH brought her tonight she may even win us some!
I still have 7 from last week in my bag...
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:51 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
some mums for fear of waking their kids (if they are light sleepers) find another speacial place in the house for the tooth fairy - like under the corner of a rug.

By the way - the two big front teeth are usually worth double what the little teeth are worth so be prepared to pay out more in the future.

There are sometimes questions also about what does the fairy do with all these teeth ......... we were always told that she puts them in the mouths of new babies which is why she pays you for them - but I have heard other tales like making necklaces and things (gross).

At least you'll only have the fairy ........ my little girl grew up with stories of the tooth fairy but then at Italian school heard stories about the little mouse that comes. One day she came home telling me that she'd get TWO pennies when her tooth came out ...... one from the English fairy and one from the Italian mouse. She got the grand sum of two euros !!!!!!!! Tooth fairy here is not so rich - lol !!!
yeah...there is no way I am going to root around under her pillow that's for sure...
I like the baby teeth angle...seems realistic somehow
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...there is no way I am going to root around under her pillow that's for sure...
I like the baby teeth angle...seems realistic somehow
Aah...bless!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

Aah...bless!
well...the schoolnurse pulled it out so tonight is the night...
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

that is the thing i couldn't do...pull teeth out, couldn't even do my own, let alone anyone else's...

MM, xx
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
that is the thing i couldn't do...pull teeth out, couldn't even do my own, let alone anyone else's...

MM, xx
ooh..i sometimes have dreams where they are all loose and im spitting them out....freaks me right out.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ooh..i sometimes have dreams where they are all loose and im spitting them out....freaks me right out.
well we already know how strange you are...!!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:15 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
I know, too much time on her hands, her mind must wander all over the place....
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM, xx
thats one of the mild ones!!!...the weird ones are alot worse..and thats when im not sleepwalking either!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:20 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

just don't forget like i once stupidly did.
The look on my daughter's face when she ound the tooth and no money ..........

she was excited the next morning though when she found not only two pennies but a teeny tiny weeny note apologising for being so very busy and not having enough time the night before.

I'm still not sure how I managed to write in such teeny writing on the tiniest scrap of paper !!!!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:23 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
just don't forget like i once stupidly did.
The look on my daughter's face when she ound the tooth and no money ..........

she was excited the next morning though when she found not only two pennies but a teeny tiny weeny note apologising for being so very busy and not having enough time the night before.

I'm still not sure how I managed to write in such teeny writing on the tiniest scrap of paper !!!!
I can see why people in Holland don't bother with it all...
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Never had a tooth fairy at our house, we don't do fairies in Yorkshire !

I just had all mine knocked out its a lot simpler !
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:28 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I can see why people in Holland don't bother with it all...
its BRILLIANT pet, you have to do it, I used to love it.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:47 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
its BRILLIANT pet, you have to do it, I used to love it.
oh I am...it's already in a special box on her bed side table...she is having a nap now and thought it would happen this afternoon...so a few tears already been shed over it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.