Too much skin

Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough
Default Too much skin

After and much frustration trying to view the IAAF World Championship i had my moment.

The reason why we are not seeing the Worlds is that there is just too much skin showing....(Maybe i am trying to consle myself) or is just that i am slowly coming to the realisation that i am really in a different world so that world will not apply..

Thanks to Dean and Abdabs John(hope he does'nt mind the name change)I have been glued to Al jazeera only to see news highlights but dah no way we were going to see al that skin on aljeez.

Can anyone second this argument or comfort me in my misery over the next few days.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 1:08 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Too much skin

Originally Posted by zoukla
Thanks to Dean and Abdabs John(hope he does'nt mind the name change)I have been glued to Al jazeera only to see news highlights but dah no way we were going to see al that skin on aljeez.
Al Jazeera have several channels in addition to the original news channel they also have Al Jazeera Sports 1 and Al Jazeera Sports 2. They're showing the athletics.

http://www.sportbusiness.com/news/16...eal-until-2013
Old Aug 18th 2009, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Aljazeera will show anything that makes Saddam happy- ie anything that makes normal humans happy will be excluded.

If you find yourself wondering if you can watch X show on Aljazeera, then just apply the Saddam test. Who would enjoy it more, Saddam or normal people?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

After and much frustration trying to view the IAAF World Championship i had my moment.

The reason why we are not seeing the Worlds is that there is just too much skin showing....(Maybe i am trying to consle myself) or is just that i am slowly coming to the realisation that i am really in a different world so that world will not apply..

Can anyone second this argument or comfort me in my misery over the next few days.
Al Jazeera Sports 2 is an Arab channel (obviously) but is showing every minute without editing. They didn't even try to 'hide' Elena Isinbayeva's erect nipples during her post-failure interview................
Old Aug 18th 2009, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

......... and Usain "Lightning" Bolt is about to run 200m in the time it took me to write this.............
Old Aug 18th 2009, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

If you on orbit, that runs on the Noorsat satellite so Jazeera Sports isn't available. Are you able to scan for other satellites? If so you need to switch to either Nilesat or Badr 3 4.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

benzo zar

Can you skype me at archreid:

REally trying on nilesat now and founf JSC Sports on 415 is this it or can you talk me/type me through it?

Thanks for your help
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Dean
......... and Usain "Lightning" Bolt is about to run 200m in the time it took me to write this.............
The Dean have you got a schedule for aljeez two still scanning and cant see a thing now on what i think is al jeez 2 its motorcycle racing?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean have you got a schedule for aljeez two still scanning and cant see a thing now on what i think is al jeez 2 its motorcycle racing?
That's on Al Jaz Sports 1......... don't know the frequencies etc but I kept going after 1 to get to 2 when I rebooted my decoder recently........... I've got AJS 1 on Ch 68 and AJS 2 on Ch 99. Does that help?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Dean
That's on Al Jaz Sports 1......... don't know the frequencies etc but I kept going after 1 to get to 2 when I rebooted my decoder recently........... I've got AJS 1 on Ch 68 and AJS 2 on Ch 99. Does that help?
Are you on Orbit or Showtime i am on orbit and i am seeing the aljeez channels on 415 up.

Whats on now that might help me to find it
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you on Orbit or Showtime i am on orbit and i am seeing the aljeez channels on 415 up.

Whats on now that might help me to find it
Women's javelin now, women's 400m hurdles SFs just finished, and men's 400m hurdles final shortly. It's the only athletics on any channel so you won't miss it. Celtic v Arsenal in UEFA Champs Play-Offs are on AJS something or other in about 5 mins.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Searching are you on Orbit? and what satelite also channel number....
Sorry about this
Old Aug 18th 2009, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Searching are you on Orbit? and what satelite also channel number....
Sorry about this
Mine is a Showtime package which now includes some Orbit stuff as a freebie extra (presumably for a short-term trial period). They've partly merged as far as I know. No idea about channel numbers - Showtime doesn't work like that.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Anyway, sort it out tonight - the decathlon (best athletics event of all) takes up the next two days and isn't to be missed..........
Old Aug 18th 2009, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

JSC 1 is channel 667
JSC 2 is channel 668

On mine at least, but then I have my own sat box that has nothing to do with Orbit or Showtime (apart from the card that is)