Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Today's Random question!!

Today's Random question!!

Old Jun 15th 2015, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Chris_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Today's Random question!!

Does anyone on here speak Korean or know anyone who speaks Korean. And to answer the question of the lovely lady who came recommended. No they don't speak Mandarin chinese.

Happy to pay you for a couple of hours time.

Thanks Chris
Old Jun 15th 2015, 12:37 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today's Random question!!

Originally Posted by Chris_m View Post
Does anyone on here speak Korean or know anyone who speaks Korean. And to answer the question of the lovely lady who came recommended. No they don't speak Mandarin chinese.

Thanks Chris
Bahtat works with / for some Koreans I think.

They're not hard to find, just go to any golf club on a Friday / Saturday morning, find the massive gap on the course then go to the fourball behind who are playing unbelievably slow. They're Korean.
Old Jun 15th 2015, 12:56 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris_m View Post

Thanks Chris
If it's reputable (or disreputable and there's something in it for me), PM me and I'll see what I can do.
Old Jun 15th 2015, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Chris_m is an unknown quantity at this point

Pm Sent.

Thanks guys

Chris