Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Todays headline of the day, Mooning, Hells Angels, Puppies and Bulldozers....

Todays headline of the day, Mooning, Hells Angels, Puppies and Bulldozers....

Old Jan 14th 2013, 7:36 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Todays headline of the day, Mooning, Hells Angels, Puppies and Bulldozers....

Puppy thrown at German biker gang
A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.

The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.

He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.

He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication.

After making his getaway on the bulldozer, he had driven so slowly that a 5km tailback built up behind him on the motorway.

After driving about 1km, he had abandoned the bulldozer in the middle of the motorway, near Allershausen. He continued his journey by hitchhiking.

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," a police spokesman said.

The puppy is now being cared for in an animal shelter.
(I know it's from 2010 but I've only just seen it btw)
Old Jan 14th 2013, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Todays headline of the day, Mooning, Hells Angels, Puppies and Bulldozers....

I love how it says he "escaped" on a bulldozer.....erm they're not very fast i'm fairly sure a hells angel would have been more than capable of catching up.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 8:24 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Todays headline of the day, Mooning, Hells Angels, Puppies and Bulldozers....

That redefines running amok. Might even tempt me to stop taking the Prozac...
Old Jan 14th 2013, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I know this story is a week or 2 old but what the hell..

So Mrs Bilbo, why DO you live like a Hobbit?: The Oxford graduate who's lived for 13 years in a mud hut

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-fairies.html
Old Jan 14th 2013, 1:23 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
I know this story is a week or 2 old but what the hell..

So Mrs Bilbo, why DO you live like a Hobbit?: The Oxford graduate who's lived for 13 years in a mud hut

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-fairies.html
Nice to know we have the odd eccentric.

She's barking that woman!
Old Jan 14th 2013, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute

The puppy story is over two and half years old! Not sure why it showed up today. I was about to post it when I checked the date!