Today I Learned

Old Jul 23rd 2017, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today I Learned

Serf, I dream of being a serf...still at peasant level! Then I could afford Vicks Vapo Rub and all the joys it brings!!
Old Jul 23rd 2017, 3:00 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Vics VapoRub is not a suitable alternative for Durex Play
yeesh! tell me about it!
I once had an intimate moment with toothpaste back in the experimental age
seems to me this thread is fast becoming the confession thread
Old Jul 24th 2017, 4:25 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
yeesh! tell me about it!
I once had an intimate moment with toothpaste back in the experimental age
seems to me this thread is fast becoming the confession thread
Deep Heat on the plums.

Total agony.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Back at university I joined an international students club (don't ask) and there was to be a feast held and I got assigned to dice endless kilos of tomatoes and chili peppers and tomatillos for salsa. Having done so I handed over the vast bowls of vegs and went to take a shower for the upcoming party. This was all happening very quickly and in the shower I decided to have a bit of private fun and....um....you know.

(the oils from the peppers that had been rubbed into my hands, in case you were wondering)

Was in agony for it felt like it was on fire for ages and I must have sat in a cold shower for ages.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

After a long day out walking in the mountains in the heat for work I ended up with a bit of severe chaffage in a most delicate area.... got home and though applying Norwegian hand cream would be a good idea. Thinking, well if its good enough for the fishermen on the adverts why not me. **** me! Cue me running to the shower to quench my burning neither regions.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 7:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I don't believe there is a man alive who hasn't at some point put something on their gentlemen vegetables which causes pain / burning.

It seems to be a rite of passage.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scamp
I don't believe there is a man alive who hasn't at some point put something on their gentlemen vegetables which causes pain / burning.

It seems to be a rite of passage.
Or a woman and their lady garden.
Chops chillies/forgets to wash hands/goes for a wee.....
Old Jul 24th 2017, 8:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Made in Sheffield 1
Or a woman and their lady garden.
Chops chillies/forgets to wash hands/goes for a wee.....
Women are less careless than men though. Or is that sexist to say?
Old Jul 24th 2017, 8:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Back at university I joined an international students club (don't ask) and there was to be a feast held and I got assigned to dice endless kilos of tomatoes and chili peppers and tomatillos for salsa. Having done so I handed over the vast bowls of vegs and went to take a shower for the upcoming party. This was all happening very quickly and in the shower I decided to have a bit of private fun and....um....you know.

(the oils from the peppers that had been rubbed into my hands, in case you were wondering)

Was in agony for it felt like it was on fire for ages and I must have sat in a cold shower for ages.
Should have tried yoghurt!
Old Jul 24th 2017, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Chilli seeds in the undercrackers and socks of a less than faithful partner!
Old Jul 24th 2017, 9:45 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, and I can remember her name, too.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 9:49 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
It's Alhumudlillaah....you completely butchered the spelling there lol
Seeing as there is no convention for transcription or transliteration of Arabic to English, it can't be spelled wrongly in English.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pica
Chilli seeds in the undercrackers and socks of a less than faithful partner!
Savage. I like it.

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Yep, and I can remember her name, too.
Chuckled out loud.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheShed
Would have been quicker and cheaper to get Mission to book them for you
I'm going next month mate, not in 2043....
to you both
this time in 30 days i shall be on the plane!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2017, 11:01 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by mission
to you both
this time in 30 days i shall be on the plane!!!!
Insh'Allah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.