Today is....

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Today is....

....the 1 year anniversary of me coming to Dubai,

I have to say the first 3 months or so were hard, but once I got settled, and since I got my new job time has flown by and I'm loving it out here,

without being soppy, you lot have been brilliant for me, answering every single (sometimes stupid) question or query I've ever come up with, and kept me entertained and sometimes even got me drunk,

Cheers all, it's good to be in Dubai....

Spugsy

p.s. just had to go for my medical again, got to Satwa at 8am, got papetwork sorted, bloodtest done, then waited over an hour for x-ray, got the the front of the que, took my top off, put protective clothing on and went in and there's 2 indians dudes with an electric drill and a step ladder, I'm told that 'water has come through the ceiling onto the x-ray machine and it'll take 2 hours to fix',

so have to go back later, what a pain in the arse.....Dubai eh?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today is....

awww...happy anniversary spugsy...

MM, xx
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:34 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

dont you know Dubai is the worst place on earth.......

**** is that a year since you came here all green and full of daft questions?

At least now your not green...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
dont you know Dubai is the worst place on earth.......

**** is that a year since you came here all green and full of daft questions?

At least now your not green...
yup a year, were you around then??

Aye a lot of questionshave been asked, and all answered....
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:40 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yup a year, were you around then??

Aye a lot of questionshave been asked, and all answered....
ive been on here for over 3 years i think
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

...and what a great year it has been! I still have a couple of days before my anniversary and i'd like to take this opportunity to thanks Spugsy!!

By virtue of being about four days behind him, all of my "stupid questions" were asked by you those couple of days and hence my settling in was made so much easier....plus I didn't have the piss ripped out of me.

While not a regular poster, I am a regular reader and I would also like to thank the rest of the forum for all the unintended guidance.

Here's hoping to another happy year.....

Rudo
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

How time flies.

Glad you are enjoying your time here.

-
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:07 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
...and what a great year it has been! I still have a couple of days before my anniversary and i'd like to take this opportunity to thanks Spugsy!!

By virtue of being about four days behind him, all of my "stupid questions" were asked by you those couple of days and hence my settling in was made so much easier....plus I didn't have the piss ripped out of me.

While not a regular poster, I am a regular reader and I would also like to thank the rest of the forum for all the unintended guidance.

Here's hoping to another happy year.....

Rudo

you are welcome lol
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:24 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

My one year Anniversary was on 9th January. After one year it is now that I have started asking stupid questions
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:08 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

last year was a good year for me, now I know why. It went a bit off on New Years Eve though
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:14 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy anniversary you soppy git By way of a celebration I am taking my family to the mountains for three days
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
Happy anniversary you soppy git By way of a celebration I am taking my family to the mountains for three days
where?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:53 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
where?
Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet again. This time for three nights Sat-Tues for USD145 per night for a double room with buffet breakfast. Jasmine expects to go swimming again, but it will be mighty cold.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet again. This time for three nights Sat-Tues for USD145 per night for a double room with buffet breakfast. Jasmine expects to go swimming again, but it will be mighty cold.
might be!! it definately will be!
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:04 pm
why ayeeeee man!

it'll be fine, I was swimming a few weeks back, it's warmed than whitley bay!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.