Those Sick Cowards

Old Dec 18th 2014, 4:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Those Sick Cowards

Originally Posted by mentalist
When I heard that they burned some of the teachers alive in front of their class, it made me feel ashamed to be living in a Muslim country. Glad I don't yet have to face the flack from family and friends back home. They think I am selfish to be living here.
It's none of their business and what happened is not because you or I or anyone lives here.

Lunatic scum bags. Completely blown away by this and cannot fathom how any group of people could do such horrendous things.
Old Dec 18th 2014, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
When I heard that they burned some of the teachers alive in front of their class, it made me feel ashamed to be living in a Muslim country. Glad I don't yet have to face the flack from family and friends back home. They think I am selfish to be living here.
This is a very odd post.

It isn't the religion. Religion is simply a means of controlling people, it is those that are doing the controlling that are the problem. Think of it like a computer virus. The computers and the virus are not the problem, it's who controls the virus and their objectives.

That said, Islam (vs. other religions) is particularly efficient at controlling people - I personally think it's the five calls a day, and a book that reads life a manual on life. But it is not the religion as such, its those that control it.

It'll all run its course eventually and while acts like this are terrible, crossing the line of acceptability can at least help undermine themselves. Sadly, schools are often seen as a 'good target' - this is quite interesting:

Global Coalition to Protect Education from Attack

and yes, most attacks are in 'muslim countries' - but they are not isolated to them.
Old Dec 18th 2014, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

flood2 will become famous soon enoughflood2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Millhouse

That said, Islam (vs. other religions) is particularly efficient at controlling people - I personally think it's the five calls a day, and a book that reads life a manual on life. But it is not the religion as such, its those that control it.
I was driving from Abu Dhabi to Dubai at the weekend. I overtook a guy who was clearly reading the famous book held open on his steering wheel, as he drove at about 100Km/h..

Obviously he was being looked after from above, for his reading of the book for the ten thousandth time. Not sure about all others on road at the same time...
Old Dec 20th 2014, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
I lost my faith in humanity last night. Couldnt sleep at all. Couldnt breathe! I just kept hugging my children again and again!
This is the second time in my life that I have felt this bad. The first time was Beslan.
This is not real life, this has to be a nightmare. I feel as if we will be woken up just in a few seconds with a jolt and all this will be a bad dream. Where do these demons come from? Who kill children and kidnap girls and behead other humans?? And why are all of them always Muslims? If they are also Muslims and if everyone is doing it, does it mean I was taught wrong? I mean there cant be that many bad teachers out there to have mass produced so many murderers!? Maybe I had the wrong teacher? When will it all end?
I think the mental diarrhea of wahabism, combined with the barbarism of the CAS region tajiks, uzbeks, etc, combined with the pig-headedness of the pashtuns / pathans, combined with the large amounts of arms given or left behin by the meddling americans, combined with the support (not anymore) of the ISI and combined with the obscene amount of money made by drug trafficking in that region has created the perfect monster which now no one can control. And now since the Pak Army has turned on its own child, you can see that basturd child swinging away blindly. Once again I am proven right that the Pathans are always the ones to blame for all that is wrong in Pakistan. And if that sounds racist so blow me!
Its not only Muslims, just the news is only interested in making Muslims out as the enemy. You need to read more than just the Daily Mail to get the real news. Read up on

Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Kony's shadow: Shocking photographs reveal brutality of Lord's Resistance Army - News - Art - The Independent

One of many groups across Africa/The World acting in the name of Christianity..

Why no coverage? Because our governments don't care.. Why not?

No oil...
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very odd post.

It isn't the religion. Religion is simply a means of controlling people, it is those that are doing the controlling that are the problem. Think of it like a computer virus. The computers and the virus are not the problem, it's who controls the virus and their objectives.

It'll all run its course eventually and while acts like this are terrible, crossing the line of acceptability can at least help undermine themselves. Sadly, schools are often seen as a 'good target' - this is quite interesting:

Global Coalition to Protect Education from Attack

and yes, most attacks are in 'muslim countries' - but they are not isolated to them.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

10 year old girl suicide bomber

BBC News - Nigeria: 'Girl bomber' kills 19 people in Maiduguri market
Old Jan 12th 2015, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

The world reacts differently to intranational terrorism than it does to international terrorism.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
The world reacts differently to intranational terrorism than it does to international terrorism.
quite rightly so.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

When the neighbour hits his kids I don't even know about it. If I even find out there isn't much I can do.

When the neighbour hits someone else's kids word gets around.

When the neighbour hits my kids then I act before I even think.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 11:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

When the neighbour hits his kids I don't even know about it. If I even find out there isn't much I can do.

When the neighbour hits someone else's kids word gets around.

When the neighbour hits my kids then I act before I even think.
What about when your hit your kids?
Old Jan 12th 2015, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
What about when your hit your kids?
the kids try to uprise, then get beaten again.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

the kids try to uprise, then get beaten again.
They won't learn either, they'll keep trying.
Old Jan 13th 2015, 5:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

quite rightly so.
were the paris attacks intranational or International?

attacks in France committed by French Citizens.
Old Jan 13th 2015, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
were the paris attacks intranational or International?

attacks in France committed by French Citizens.
Yes but they were attacks by part of an external threat/ one that originates outside/ acts for an external party.

I think the attacks were a mixture of intra- and international terrorism, but in essence it was an international attack , part of an international non-centrally planned campaign of terror.
Old Jan 14th 2015, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes but they were attacks by part of an external threat/ one that originates outside/ acts for an external party.

I think the attacks were a mixture of intra- and international terrorism, but in essence it was an international attack , part of an international non-centrally planned campaign of terror.
Boko Haram is also part of an international terrorist campaign, although it does have a lot to do with the North/South - Muslim/Christian power struggle that has plagued Nigeria for a long time.

Power and money is currently in the hands of the south which is part of the reason Boko Haram has grown.