Third Time Yucky

Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:50 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Third Time Yucky

Well folks, it looks like the US move is down the pan. Never liked burgers anyway. Much.

So, I need some money and it ain't funny, honey bunny, but I am starting to think I should get out there again. I've done Dubai and Doha, maybe it's time to give AD a try...which looks a safer bet than Dubai in the current climate. Still, there still seems to be plenty of jobs going in my line of work.

So lock up your livestock, and anyone if in the construction industry knows of a company looking for a QS, give me a shout.

Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:55 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Third Time Yucky

hey stranger...have a look at this
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=582108
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:02 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Even stranger, stranger, I've already had a PM exchange with Mr. Lewis on that very subject.

But thanks for the thought, honey.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:05 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Even stranger, stranger, I've already had a PM exchange with Mr. Lewis on that very subject.

't was my pleasure big boy...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:09 pm
Excess Baggage

I'm intrigued to see how the place has changed since I left. I saw a programme with Michael Palin the other week about him looking for a dhow crew who took him to Bombay on his way round the world in 80 days 20 years ago. There were obvious things like the finished Atlantis resort, the Burj looking even bigger and even some Metro stations on SZR. Has the Hard Rock cafe gone? Is the traffic still as bad? Is Salik still going? Is the new Garhoud Bridge finished?

Questions, questions.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:14 pm
hmmmm...nice

I'm intrigued to see how the place has changed since I left. I saw a programme with Michael Palin the other week about him looking for a dhow crew who took him to Bombay on his way round the world in 80 days 20 years ago. There were obvious things like the finished Atlantis resort, the Burj looking even bigger and even some Metro stations on SZR. Has the Hard Rock cafe gone? Is the traffic still as bad? Is Salik still going? Is the new Garhoud Bridge finished?

Questions, questions.
Hard Rock Cafe is still standing...well, it was last night...
Salik is still going, they've added more...but you don't have to pay the 4 dhs in the taxi anymore...traffic is the same apart from the fact that there are loads and loads more speedcameras up now...
Garhoud brigde is finished...
Atlantis Hotel is the most horrible looking thing...tacky tacky tacky
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to post the same thing but I can tell you that Matt is a great guy and will do all he can to help I wish you all the very best of luck xx
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:58 pm