Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Think I'll visit Dubai this weekend...recommendations?

Think I'll visit Dubai this weekend...recommendations?

Old Apr 17th 2011, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Think I'll visit Dubai this weekend...recommendations?

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
Holiday Inn has a sign offering rooms for 209 Dhms!
is that by the hour?
Old Apr 17th 2011, 1:15 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
And the Millennium you mentioned, is that the Grand Millennium in Barsha?
We use the Media Rotana at Tecom for work, the rooms are fine but Nelsons is a bit dodgy later on in the evening. It's a two minute walk to Grand Millenium which has a decent Belgian Beer Cafe, also another bar close by (Rose and Crown?) that was OK when it first opened, not been in recently though.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
We use the Media Rotana at Tecom for work, the rooms are fine but Nelsons is a bit dodgy later on in the evening. It's a two minute walk to Grand Millenium which has a decent Belgian Beer Cafe, also another bar close by (Rose and Crown?) that was OK when it first opened, not been in recently though.
Crown and Lion, you mean? That's at the Byblos....... I was in there last night (and I think I saw Bangleman, which isn't much of a recommendation when I come to think about it), and it was full of footy fans (well, it was a footy day).

Birmingham fans were chanting "Sh1t on the Villa, we're gonna sh1t on the Villa.......".

Enough said.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Millhouse
is that by the hour?
Think you have to bring or hire your entertainment!