Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Things that people do that piss you off...

Things that people do that piss you off...

Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:07 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Things that people do that piss you off...

Eating a burger/pizza with a knife and fork.

Next.
Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that people do that piss you off...

Originally Posted by Kix

Next.
Talking to me when I'm on the telephone. I have two ears but only one brain ( Yes, I know,I know, the jury is out on that ...) but if I'm trying to hear what someone is saying to me, and some motormouth is aslo talking at me, I get pissed off well and truely!
Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:37 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix

Next.
I sort of get you, but end of the day, it's up to them.

The thing guaranteed to get on my nerves is similar to OleJanx - someone calls you and just says "Hello", of course you reply and pause waiting for some more information, they pause and then just say Hello again, by this point your are "Yes, hello?", this goes on for several f**king centuries while my brain is screaming "you called me! f**king tell me who you are and what you want" and then you have to ask "Yes, hello, who is this and what do you want?" and 10 times out 10 it is useless time sucking shit....
Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

speaking
Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Peoples stupidity;
Lack of get up and go;
No proactive lateral thinking (on second hand no thinking!);
Always need someone to hold their hands as they cant make a decision;
Poor (or no) manners;
Lack of tenacity
Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

The telephone has not led to an increase in human happiness.
Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Peoples stupidity;
Lack of get up and go;
No proactive lateral thinking (on second hand no thinking!);
Always need someone to hold their hands as they cant make a decision;
Poor (or no) manners
Agree with all of these. Manners cost nothing, yet mean so much.
People who need help to even take a piss irritate me.
Get up and go - what, are they related to sloths? Which imbecile gave them a job?
Too many people whose idea of lateral thinking is to lie down and have a kip.
ARRRGGGHHHH!
Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Arab Callisthenics.
Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scot47
The telephone has not led to an increase in human happiness.
The mobile phone should be set aflame upon an almighty pyre.
Damnation to Alexander Graham Bell.

Ned Ludd.
Old Aug 12th 2013, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scot47
Arab Callisthenics.
Between 1 and 4 p.m.
Old Aug 12th 2013, 6:21 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

A good chunk of life has been put into the pet peeves thread else where, which is good for a laugh...
Old Aug 12th 2013, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Some people offend by their mere existence !
Old Aug 12th 2013, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

People who -
Choose to sit down next to you on a train or a bus when the carriage/bus is completely empty.
Use LOL ROFL and all other text speak.
Speed up and almost cause a trolley war when they see that you are heading towards the same checkout as them.
People who name drop.
People who sneeze without covering their nose
People who pick their nose in the car and think that they are invisible to all other human beings.
And so the list goes on ...................
Old Aug 12th 2013, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

The old chestnuts over here include the inability of many people to understand the concept of the queue, people who insist on entering a lift or train before letting others out first and the failure of most drivers to use their indicators properly or even at all.
Old Aug 12th 2013, 8:25 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Talking to me when I'm on the telephone. I have two ears but only one brain ( Yes, I know,I know, the jury is out on that ...) but if I'm trying to hear what someone is saying to me, and some motormouth is aslo talking at me, I get pissed off well and truely!
When I'm on the phone in the car, and another occupant then makes a call. Especially when I'm driving as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.