British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   There's a lot of lurking going on I see....... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/theres-lot-lurking-going-i-see-475498/)

Paidtoplease Aug 21st 2007 7:59 am

Re: There's a lot of lurking going on I see.......

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5215383)
:rofl: My kids grandparents just didn't "do" kids.

I can hire out my mother....she loves kids, younger the better, she loves to give them all the things that parents say not to, like sweets, ice cream, crisps, chips, juice etc, she does this fills them with e numbers and then sends them home when they are about to explode... do you want her ???

beebee Aug 21st 2007 8:00 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5215409)
I can hire out my mother....she loves kids, younger the better, she loves to give them all the things that parents say not to, like sweets, ice cream, crisps, chips, juice etc, she does this fills them with e numbers and then sends them home when they are about to explode... do you want her ???

Mine are a bit old for sweets now.. does she also dole out the drugs and alcohol?

Paidtoplease Aug 21st 2007 8:03 am

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5215412)
Mine are a bit old for sweets now.. does she also dole out the drugs and alcohol?

Yes, she was giving the kids various (Alco) pops at one time because she didn't realise that there was actual alcohol in them !!!

Madam Medusa Aug 21st 2007 8:04 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5215422)
Yes, she was giving the kids various (Alco) pops at one time because she didn't realise that there was actual alcohol in them !!!

hahahaha...bet they slept well though...!!!

MM, xx

Paidtoplease Aug 21st 2007 8:06 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5215426)
hahahaha...bet they slept well though...!!!

MM, xx

Don't think so because she also gave them Red Bull to have as well.....:blink::blink::blink:

Very unhappy parents :mad:

Madam Medusa Aug 21st 2007 8:07 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5215451)
Don't think so because she also gave them Red Bull to have as well.....:blink::blink::blink:

Very unhappy parents :mad:

omg, red bull, that's really bad...!!!!

MM, xx

Paidtoplease Aug 21st 2007 8:09 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5215454)

MM, xx

Yip...mix that with e-numbers...and sit back and watch the fun !!!

She doesn't seem to baby sit much anymore :confused:

Inselaffen Aug 21st 2007 8:19 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5215454)

MM, xx

nothing wrong with giving kids Red Bull!! well some else's kids anyway :sneaky:

light the blue paper and stand back :rofl:

Miss DD Aug 21st 2007 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5215503)
nothing wrong with giving kids Red Bull!! well some else's kids anyway :sneaky:

light the blue paper and stand back :rofl:

Yeah, Inselaffen, these things are hilarious when you haven't got kids, aren't they, maybe will try it out on my goddaughter next time!!:lol:

oktoberon Aug 21st 2007 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5215409)

I know it's late posting. Will she be available 2 - 4 week Nov? My daughter and Grand-daughters are descending upon me. I need HELP:D

beebee Aug 21st 2007 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by oktoberon (Post 5217698)
I know it's late posting. Will she be available 2 - 4 week Nov? My daughter and Grand-daughters are descending upon me. I need HELP:D

No! You will act the perfect Grandpa! :D

oktoberon Aug 21st 2007 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5217708)
No! You will act the perfect Grandpa! :D

Oh really, Nikki (daughter - knows me to well) and I know her better than she knows herself. Trust me when I say I need help. Anyone from HSBC here? To cancel my credit line :D

beebee Aug 21st 2007 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by oktoberon (Post 5217728)
Oh really, Nikki (daughter - knows me to well) and I know her better than she knows herself. Trust me when I say I need help. Anyone from HSBC here? To cancel my credit line :D

Get Nikki on here.. we will show her all the Malls! Shame for you the sales will be over by then :)

oktoberon Aug 21st 2007 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5217777)
Get Nikki on here.. we will show her all the Malls! Shame for you the sales will be over by then :)

I know:D, her decision, the trip is to coincide with Alisha's (Eldest GD) birthday. Trust me, Nik knows all the Malls she's been here many times before albeit without the GD's. Time and time again I've told her about the wonderful malls in Karama but she insists on Wafi, MoE, Ibn Battuta etc.:confused:

Secretly (don't tell) I'm looking forward to this visit so much;)

beebee Aug 21st 2007 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by oktoberon (Post 5217839)
I know:D, her decision, the trip is to coincide with Alisha's (Eldest GD) birthday. Trust me, Nik knows all the Malls she's been here many times before albeit without the GD's. Time and time again I've told her about the wonderful malls in Karama but she insists on Wafi, MoE, Ibn Battuta etc.:confused:

Secretly (don't tell) I'm looking forward to this visit so much;)

Awww.. a big softie ;)