British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Is there a reason I haven't been banned yet? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/there-reason-i-havent-been-banned-yet-484335/)

Sheikh Zayed Road Sep 29th 2007 7:38 pm

Is there a reason I haven't been banned yet?

Well I guess everyone knows who I am since Madam Medusa outed me. Is there reason I haven't been banned yet? Or did the Moderators come to the understanding that i'm just a harmless prankster? Arent they worried that I might start to profess endless love to "the goddess" Mata Hari again?

Where is she BTW? She's the best thing on this board, possibly the world..Certainly the most beautiful creature to ever walk the face of this earth..

Inselaffen Sep 29th 2007 10:02 pm

Re: Is there a reason I haven't been banned yet?

Originally Posted by Sheikh Zayed Road (Post 5368849)
Well I guess everyone knows who I am since Madam Medusa outed me. Is there reason I haven't been banned yet? Or did the Moderators come to the understanding that i'm just a harmless prankster? Arent they worried that I might start to profess endless love to "the goddess" Mata Hari again?

Where is she BTW? She's the best thing on this board, possibly the world..Certainly the most beautiful creature to ever walk the face of this earth..

there is a new BE initiative to be kind to the educationally subnormal! You are the first recipient :p

The Dean Sep 30th 2007 2:57 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5369175)
there is a new BE initiative to be kind to the educationally subnormal! You are the first recipient :p

I, on the other hand, have refused to sign up for the new initiative.......

........ so piss off, wanker.

lionheart Sep 30th 2007 4:38 am

If you really cared, you would know that Matahari has been back home attending a family funeral...by the way, I think you need some new glasses as well as a brain implant (sorry MH)...

Paidtoplease Sep 30th 2007 4:49 am

Who are you ???

shakh your bootie Sep 30th 2007 5:18 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5369636)
Who are you ???

Frankly, m'dear, who gives a damn?

shakh your bootie Sep 30th 2007 5:20 am

Well done for leaping out of your closet, dude. So come on, tell us more about what motivates you towards your cyber-schizophrenia? Is your life that empty, or is there some kinda kick here that we're missing out on?:p

jvr20 Sep 30th 2007 5:26 am

we just :wub: your company, dude.

I bet your dad's really proud of you.

Meow Sep 30th 2007 5:41 am

Is this the twat that claims to give his secretary cars & pearl necklaces??? :frown:

jvr20 Sep 30th 2007 5:49 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 5369671)
Is this the twat that claims to give his secretary cars & pearl necklaces??? :frown:

that was my guess... and also the 'new' poster who has attacked TheDean's business... dubai_avenue or whoever. This new guy and SZR are giving 'each other' mutual HJs in the corner.

Ozzidoc Sep 30th 2007 5:57 am

Sigh.

Any more rice recipes?

Madam Medusa Sep 30th 2007 7:08 am

Well I guess everyone knows who I am since Madam Medusa outed me.

eh?...i did nothing...

MM, xx

shakh your bootie Sep 30th 2007 7:10 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5369762)
eh?...i did nothing...

MM, xx

oh, just take the compliment. even if it comes from one who dwells beneath a bridge.

Trip,trap,trip,trap.

Sally Sep 30th 2007 7:14 am

Try to vary the routine a bit. Maybe throw in some famous people, recipes or gifted children.

lionheart Sep 30th 2007 7:58 am

Originally Posted by jvr20 (Post 5369661)
we just :wub: your company, dude.

I bet your dad's really proud of you.

That was a mistake...after all, it was his dad whose story started this ball of moss rolling.