Wikiposts

There is a God....

Old Aug 30th 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There is a God....

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I couldn't believe it! it was really lovely! the people were lovely, the place was immaculate, hanging baskets all over the place, I would definately go again. It had a buzz about the place. Sunderland had nothing but Greggs
yeah, the hanging baskets are handy for the dealers from grangetown to store their crack rocks in.
thats where you got the buzz from! wats it now THE HANGING BASKET CAPITAL OF THE WORLD ! kind of makes a change from having the highest percentage of prositutes under the age of 16 in the UK oh and also the highest number of people on a goverment funded methadone programme.
happy days, book me 2weeks all inclusive.
Old Aug 30th 2009, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
yeah, the hanging baskets are handy for the dealers from grangetown to store their crack rocks in.
thats where you got the buzz from! wats it now THE HANGING BASKET CAPITAL OF THE WORLD ! kind of makes a change from having the highest percentage of prositutes under the age of 16 in the UK oh and also the highest number of people on a goverment funded methadone programme.
happy days, book me 2weeks all inclusive.
So it IS like Luton then???
Old Aug 30th 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
So it IS like Luton then???
i would make my top 5 like this

1. MIDDLESBROUGH

2. CHATHAM

3. HULL

4. LUTON

5. SHEERNESS
Old Aug 30th 2009, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

it may have gone down hill but it hasn't gone down a division

It will, it will...........

Won't it be ironic? Newcastle (who will go top if they win at home tomorrow night) bounce straight back, while Sunderland move in the other direction......
what's ironic about "one of the top 8 clubs in the world" being top of the 2nd division ?
Old Aug 30th 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sandboy
what's ironic about "one of the top 8 clubs in the world" being top of the 2nd division ?
are you refereing to the demise of the great 'GEORDIE NATION' ?
Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

are you refereing to the demise of the great 'GEORDIE NATION' ?
the Barcelona of the North
Old Aug 31st 2009, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sandboy
the Barcelona of the North
well they'll all be happy this morning, they're top of THE FIZZY POP LEAGUE!
next it will be champions league and world domination!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

well they'll all be happy this morning, they're top of THE FIZZY POP LEAGUE!
next it will be champions league and world domination!
No need to exaggerate....

All they will do is take Sunderland's place in the Premier League in about nine months from now. Mind you, Sunderland have enjoyed two one-goal-margin wins already, against teams already in the bottom three, so they're really impressing everyone.

[Buying Turner looks a good move though, I'll admit]
Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to all

i would make my top 5 like this

1. MIDDLESBROUGH

2. CHATHAM

3. HULL

4. LUTON

5. SHEERNESS
Ahh Sheerness. I very nearly bought a place there a few years back. The only thing that stopped me was, on visiting the place, I realised the rental market was probably limited in the 7th circle of hell.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

No need to exaggerate....

All they will do is take Sunderland's place in the Premier League in about nine months from now. Mind you, Sunderland have enjoyed two one-goal-margin wins already, against teams already in the bottom three, so they're really impressing everyone.

[Buying Turner looks a good move though, I'll admit]
yeah,and KING KEVIN will ride down northumberland street on the back of a white horse.

i thought it wouldnt be long until they were 'CHOMPING AT THE BAIT'
take it on the chin man, i know it hurts but away days to peterborough, doncaster and blackpool will keep the filthy hordes happy
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mr Moleskins
Ahh Sheerness. I very nearly bought a place there a few years back. The only thing that stopped me was, on visiting the place, I realised the rental market was probably limited in the 7th circle of hell.
its the ends of the earth,a place that strikes fear into humanity and discord into a mans soul and thats just the bus station !!
Old Sep 1st 2009, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah,and KING KEVIN will ride down northumberland street on the back of a white horse.

i thought it wouldnt be long until they were 'CHOMPING AT THE BAIT'
take it on the chin man, i know it hurts but away days to peterborough, doncaster and blackpool will keep the filthy hordes happy
Aaaahhhhh - now I get it.

You think I'm a Newcastle fan.

Sweet.