Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Are there any single women on here...

Are there any single women on here...

Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:05 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all
Default Are there any single women on here...

...who would like to go out for coffee and cake this weekend?

Taz

p.s. I hope I'm not going to get lamb basted about this like I did on another forum recently
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:07 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any single women on here...

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
...who would like to go out for coffee and cake this weekend?

Taz

p.s. I hope I'm not going to get lamb basted about this like I did on another forum recently
It wasn't the Barbie(Oz forum) was it?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:07 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

why do they need to be single to have coffee and cake...plus you're hardly single yourself...hmmmm
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:11 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MataHari
why do they need to be single to have coffee and cake...plus you're hardly single yourself...hmmmm

Erm, yes I guess the ladies need to be single. Imagine going for coffee (not sex) with a married lady in Dubai! You could end up in prison and on the telly.

Plus, not married yet and anything could happen between now and October 2010.

Thanks for your interest.

Taz
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

what did your lamb get basted with ?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:18 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
...Rosemary??
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sandboy

What's Sandboy doing in this thread? This one is just for me and the girls.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

What's Sandboy doing in this thread? This one is just for me and the girls.
correcting your English, I would try and teach you how to go on with the lasses and that but you've already blown that
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:28 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

So Taz, what do we know about you:

Your Old, your potentially chubby, you are potentially bald, you like johnny rockets, you like coronation street and tennis and you are engaged to be married next year

I am sure the offers will come flooding in from the single women
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by moto111
So Taz, what do we know about you:

Your Old, your potentially chubby, you are potentially bald, you like johnny rockets, you like coronation street and tennis and you are engaged to be married next year

I am sure the offers will come flooding in from the single women
You missed the point - I'm not trying to pull single women.., it's just that you cant go out with married women even innocently. My problem is I prefer the company of women to men on a purely plutonic basis.

BTW It's you're not your LOL

and I never said I am chubby, bald and like Johnny Rockets - I hate Johnny Rockets!!!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:35 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

You missed the point - I'm not trying to pull single women.., it's just that you cant go out with married women even innocently. My problem is I prefer the company of women to men on a purely plutonic basis.

and I never said I am chubby, bald and like Johnny Rockets - I hate Johnny Rockets!!!
Sorry, mate...

But you correcting others spelling will not go down well....

PS You can meet up with any woman in Dubai, just dont take a taxi to Jumeira Beach....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:36 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

I like to do typo's so that people like you can correct me
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

plutonic basis...me likee
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:44 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
plutonic basis...me likee
I thought women were from Venus, not Pluto...

That explains a few things....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:59 pm
Banned

Hello any takers?

If things go well during coffee, the next time the lucky lady is gauranteed a steak dinner.

Taz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.