thanks alot

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:27 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Talking thanks alot

good morning every one

I was really busy in the past few days and i am here today to thank those who:

defended their democratice values

defended me as a person

and even thoses who said bad stuff about me

under the following links

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=Beard+Man

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=Beard+Man

and it was all because even within a democratic enviornment there will always be an abuse of power.

you may refere to the following links as well

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=582258

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=582362

i didn't start this thread to create problems (as you all know i never do lol)

i only wanted to really thank everyone here.. specially Matahari

Last edited by Beard Man; Jan 22nd 2009 at 3:44 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: thanks alot

now you do realise that I am going to get a lot of grief if you start acting up now...but I am sure you won't
so, welcome back...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:38 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
now you do realise that I am going to get a lot of grief if you start acting up now...but I am sure you won't
so, welcome back...

I really wish if i understood what you said correctly .. i am not sure what you are trying to say!!

by the way..

i recieved a private message from a lady asking me why i joined this site lol the problem is i couldn't reply back because she didn't allow private messages to reach her

any how if she is reading this now

i joined to learn and exchange information
i joined hoping to reach a better understanding for people from this different culture.

she even asked what am i doing?

i and i would simply answer .. that i am being my self.. i am like that even in reality ...

but i feel that in reality it is easier to talk as the chance of misscommunication by writing is far greater
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:41 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
I really wish if i understood what you said correctly .. i am not sure what you are trying to say!!

by the way..

i recieved a private message from a lady asking me why i joined this site lol the problem is i couldn't reply back because she didn't allow private messages to reach her

any how if she is reading this now

i joined to learn and exchange information
i joined hoping to reach a better understanding for people from this different culture.

she even asked what am i doing?

i and i would simply answer .. that i am being my self.. i am like that even in reality ...

but i feel that in reality it is easier to talk as the chance of misscommunication by writing is far greater
never mind...just be a good boy ok...

you should come to the next BE night out...think it's on Friday Feb 6th...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:46 am
Banned

never mind...just be a good boy ok...

you should come to the next BE night out...think it's on Friday Feb 6th...

I have always been a good boy

who knows i may come one day
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:48 am
hmmmm...nice

I have always been a good boy

who knows i may come one day
I am sure your mum is very proud of you...

you are more than welcome, although there might be drinking and smoking going on, some people on here seem to be into that kind of thing...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:52 am
Banned

I am sure your mum is very proud of you...

you are more than welcome, although there might be drinking and smoking going on, some people on here seem to be into that kind of thing...

thanks alot for your sweet comment

and you make me feel that you don't smoke or drink
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back beardie!
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:08 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Beardman, welcome back!

Don't worry I have been keeping your seat warm for you
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Welcome back beardie!

thanks alot

so what kind of marial art do you play? or teach?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bison
Beardman, welcome back!

Don't worry I have been keeping your seat warm for you

i didn't understand
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:18 am
hmmmm...nice

i didn't understand
let me...
Bison has been a pain in the arse...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:21 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

let me...
I think you meant "Bison has been an 'entertaining' pain in the arse"?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:23 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Bison
I think you meant "Bison has been an 'entertaining' pain in the arse"?
if that is what I meant I would have written it...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:23 am
Banned

let me...

lol

i don't think he was replacing me this way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.