British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Thank you. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/thank-you-805091/)

OleJanx Aug 5th 2013 10:54 am

Thank you.

Oh, well. Things are beginning to fall back into place, even though they will never be quite the same. However, I would like to say 'thank you' to all of you who posted messages. I appreciated the thoughts of friends I've never met in person taking the time to send me a message of support whilst I was busily falling to pieces.

old.sparkles Aug 5th 2013 10:58 am

Re: Thank you.

Originally Posted by OleJanx (Post 10835885)
Oh, well. Things are beginning to fall back into place, even though they will never be quite the same. However, I would like to say 'thank you' to all of you who posted messages. I appreciated the thoughts of friends I've never met in person taking the time to send me a message of support whilst I was busily falling to pieces.

Good to see you OleJanx - so sorry to hear your news. I always struggle to find the right words, but if you ever want to chat I'm usually here :)

OleJanx Aug 5th 2013 10:59 am

Originally Posted by old.sparkles (Post 10835891)
Good to see you OleJanx - so sorry to hear your news. I always struggle to find the right words, but if you ever want to chat I'm usually here :)

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind, should the need arise.:thumbup:

Blue Cat Aug 5th 2013 12:34 pm

hey you was thinking about you the other day, chin up, you got plenty people here to talk to when you feel a bit down :)

Patsy Stoned Aug 5th 2013 2:06 pm

I'm glad that you are coping ..ish. xxx

Irishbeekeeper Aug 5th 2013 7:36 pm

Stay strong mate
This too shall pass, I know it's hard to even comprehend how, but it will
Time is one of the best of friends in hard times

Bob Aug 5th 2013 10:01 pm

Good to see you plugging away... And yes, BE is a good support network for when the time counts and things go wrong.