British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   tennis abu dhabi (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/tennis-abu-dhabi-521720/)

mishmish Mar 14th 2008 3:55 pm

tennis abu dhabi

I'm a member of Abu Dhabi Health and Fitness club and would like to play tennis a bit more often - I'm no Gabriela but enjoy the game - so if anyone is looking for a tennis partner drop me a line!

pauldxb Mar 14th 2008 4:52 pm

Re: tennis abu dhabi

Originally Posted by mishmish (Post 6062856)
I'm a member of Abu Dhabi Health and Fitness club and would like to play tennis a bit more often - I'm no Gabriela but enjoy the game - so if anyone is looking for a tennis partner drop me a line!

If your ever in Dubai i'm up for a game

Bob Mar 14th 2008 5:01 pm

hmmm....sounds very spammy to me, but I'll be generous and give you the benefit of the doubt, can't be miserable all day after all.

pauldxb Mar 14th 2008 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 6063102)
hmmm....sounds very spammy to me, but I'll be generous and give you the benefit of the doubt, can't be miserable all day after all.

Excuse my ignorance but :confused:

pauldxb Mar 14th 2008 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 6063102)

Ok i get it now DOH....:thumbsup:

mishmish Mar 15th 2008 3:35 am

Well, I'm glad you get it....spammy.... DOH?? Is asking for a game of tennis a code for something else..LOL.. First time I've used a site like this!!

Confucius Mar 15th 2008 7:03 am

Originally Posted by mishmish (Post 6062856)

A man who thinks he's a bit of a Gabriela...Hmmm...

Sam FTQ Mar 15th 2008 7:51 am

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 6065571)
A man who thinks he's a bit of a Gabriela...Hmmm...

Who says Mishmash is a man? He might be a lady.

Chris79 Mar 15th 2008 7:56 am

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ (Post 6065676)
Who says Mishmash is a man? He might be a lady.

I thought Con had a crystal ball and could see who Mishmash is?!? Doesn't say anything on his profile about m/f.

Sam FTQ Mar 15th 2008 7:58 am

Originally Posted by Chris79 (Post 6065695)
I thought Con had a crystal ball and could see who Mishmash is?!? Doesn't say anything on his profile about m/f.

Maybe he is Mishmash.

Chris79 Mar 15th 2008 8:01 am

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ (Post 6065697)
Maybe he is Mishmash.

Maybe.......
I was hoping it was some nice young lady. I'm a member at the Health Club (not been yet though!) and thought I might have a new gym partner ;)

shakh your bootie Mar 15th 2008 8:02 am

Originally Posted by Chris79 (Post 6065707)
Maybe.......
I was hoping it was some nice young lady. I'm a member at the Health Club (not been yet though!) and thought I might have a new gym partner ;)

Send her a PM.... just don't blame us if you end up bound and gagged in a wadi...

Chris79 Mar 15th 2008 8:03 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 6065711)
Send her a PM.... just don't blame us if you end up bound and gagged in a wadi...

mmmmmmmmm:unsure:, maybe I'll give it a miss. Might have to invite 'it' out on our night out.

Confucius Mar 15th 2008 8:04 am

Originally Posted by Chris79 (Post 6065695)

Your fixation on my ball is giving me anxiety...

Madam Medusa Mar 15th 2008 8:04 am

Originally Posted by Chris79 (Post 6065707)
Maybe.......

lol, you sound like you defo need some action...inselaffen might lend you one of his, err, dolls...

MM, xx