Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Tell me something i didn't know

Tell me something i didn't know

Old Jan 30th 2011, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Tell me something i didn't know

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/emira...s--376434.html
Old Jan 30th 2011, 4:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tell me something i didn't know

errr...Hammers are shite?
Old Jan 30th 2011, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
errr...Hammers are shite?
and you support.... ?
Old Jan 30th 2011, 4:48 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb View Post
and you support.... ?
hahaha...I don't do supporting, guess it would have been Feyenoord if I was into it, as they are from my hometown...
Old Jan 30th 2011, 6:25 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

he already knew the hammers are shite

when the ball hits the net.
and your club's out of debt.
that's zamora

when you're sat in row zed
and the ball hits your head
that's zamora

still i have a soft spot for them, despite the fact that they held the other united on the last day of the season in 1995 I think to give Blackburn the title.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 6:38 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central View Post
he already knew the hammers are shite

when the ball hits the net.
and your club's out of debt.
that's zamora

when you're sat in row zed
and the ball hits your head
that's zamora

still i have a soft spot for them, despite the fact that they held the other united on the last day of the season in 1995 I think to give Blackburn the title.
weasel me old mucker - how is Yemen, I see that you still have internet access at least!
Old Jan 30th 2011, 8:11 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse View Post
weasel me old mucker - how is Yemen, I see that you still have internet access at least!
All good man,
Yemen is cool, there have been a few marches, the last couple of fridays but not anything on the scale of Egypt of Tunisia, basically the people really don't care that much (unless they stop Khat). There doesn't seem to be any widespread anger here.

Anyhow the country is so divided into its tribes and regions that it doesn't feel unified to me in any meaningful way.
I'm still walking about in the streets, taking taxis, visiting clubs, hanging out with Yemenis, and my girlfriend here is Yemeni so its not affecting me at all.

maybe us Irish just charm the natives?