Tell Me Honestly....

Old May 7th 2009, 7:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tell Me Honestly....

I received a complaint about my blue font.
Some members said it was irritating, some said it broke with the norm
some Celtic supporters said it was THE cup of hemlock.......................

Blue is my thing...........
Old May 7th 2009, 7:48 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tell Me Honestly....

Originally Posted by Eva

Some said it wasn't YOURS!
Old May 7th 2009, 7:50 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

be a harlet, and go red for a bit
Old May 7th 2009, 7:50 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Some said it wasn't YOURS!

Someone was using blue b4 me?
Old May 7th 2009, 7:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BangleMan
be a harlet, and go red for a bit
Was 'Red' for yonks ..all thru the Hatton years
Was born in changing times&places-end of Franco.
I would like to be a harlot- have the potential
but all you boys run home to your oedipul mater
Enough to turn me queer
What a waste of perfectly formed 38DD.s
Old May 7th 2009, 7:56 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Someone was using blue b4 me?
Oh, I see, you use it once and it becomes yours solely, alown, withowt excerption, ecclusivly.....

No-one else can use it. Hmmmm, hmmmm, HMMMMM?
Old May 7th 2009, 8:03 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
Oh, I see, you use it once and it becomes yours solely, alown, withowt excerption, ecclusivly.....

No-one else can use it. Hmmmm, hmmmm, HMMMMM?

I'm just askin....but yeh ****wit
Who else posts a.t.t. in
baloo??????
Old May 7th 2009, 8:05 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Eva
I'm just askin....but yeh ****wit
Who else posts a.t.t. in
baloo??????
ME, till I was told off (read warned off)!

Last edited by Roadking; May 7th 2009 at 8:09 pm. Reason: realism
Old May 8th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Eva

I dont mind the blue Eva.
Old May 8th 2009, 12:54 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Blue - the colour of calm and relaxation? Because you are a secret Chelsea fan? Because you are cold hearted and/or depressed? Or because you want to be different? Hmmmm

Or maybe just a fan of a particular Kieslowski film...

-
Old May 8th 2009, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Eva

Have to admit I always think you are quoting someone when I see the blue and then I realise its your post, but then again, I am a tad daft!
Old May 8th 2009, 3:32 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Blue - the colour of calm and relaxation? Because you are a secret Chelsea fan? Because you are cold hearted and/or depressed? Or because you want to be different? Hmmmm

Or maybe just a fan of a particular Kieslowski film...

-
she is a rangers fan, FACT
Old May 8th 2009, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva

seriously people complained...................maybe some of these folks need to get out more

It is distinctive yes but what is wrong from standing out from the crowd, are we not all individuals anyway......(apart from the teenage clones that plague London!!)

What a waste of perfectly formed 38DD.s - to waste this is just plain criminal
Old May 8th 2009, 5:09 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

I love Blue...
Any muppet disagree can bugger off and shag a sheep
Old May 8th 2009, 9:52 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
she is a rangers fan, FACT

Eva is smarter than that & you are deluded.

-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.