Teeth Whitening

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold
Default Teeth Whitening

Has anyone had this done out here? If so, may I ask which dentist you went to, which system they used, and if you were happy with the results.

Thanks.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:13 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teeth Whitening

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Has anyone had this done out here? If so, may I ask which dentist you went to, which system they used, and if you were happy with the results.

Thanks.
I went to Nicholas & Asp on Jumeriah Beach Road about 6 months ago, and had them lasered for approx 2500 AED all in

Had one appointment for the moulds to be done, and then went back and they refit the molds onto your teeth with some whitening agent in, they clamp open your mouth, and you sit there like a chump for the next hour or so while the ultraviolet light zaps you

The dentist said maybe I had extra sensitive teeth, but in all honesty, its the most uncomfortable thing I can remember having done.....feels like every tooth in your head is tingling / jumping up and down, and which lasts for hours after, to the point where you get given painkillers for a few days by the dentist

The result was ok, not quite the Hollywood smile i expected, considering how uncomfortable it was, and the effect lasts about 6-12 months

You can have the gel / moulds and do them yourself at home for an hour a day over time instead of the laser treatment, but your teeth still tingle like crazy, so I have always said to people who ask if I would have it done again.....No, never

But as I said myabe my teeth are extra sensitive ?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I went to Nicholas & Asp on Jumeriah Beach Road about 6 months ago, and had them lasered for approx 2500 AED all in

Had one appointment for the moulds to be done, and then went back and they refit the molds onto your teeth with some whitening agent in, they clamp open your mouth, and you sit there like a chump for the next hour or so while the ultraviolet light zaps you

The dentist said maybe I had extra sensitive teeth, but in all honesty, its the most uncomfortable thing I can remember having done.....feels like every tooth in your head is tingling / jumping up and down, and which lasts for hours after, to the point where you get given painkillers for a few days by the dentist

The result was ok, not quite the Hollywood smile i expected, considering how uncomfortable it was, and the effect lasts about 6-12 months

You can have the gel / moulds and do them yourself at home for an hour a day over time instead of the laser treatment, but your teeth still tingle like crazy, so I have always said to people who ask if I would have it done again.....No, never

But as I said myabe my teeth are extra sensitive ?
omg, i never realised you were so vain...

MM, xx
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

I thought he was flirting.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:24 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
omg, i never realised you were so vain...

MM, xx
Really ?

No,.Im not, but have never liked my teeth, and had always wondered what it would be like to have it done.....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:25 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by seraphnina
I thought he was flirting.
You see, I give a straight answer and already people assume Im flirting....jeez

Im tarred for life thats what I am...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:26 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

You see, I give a straight answer and already people assume Im flirting....jeez

Im tarred for life thats what I am...
same here...I could say fck off you wanker and people still think I'd be flirting...

what are you wearing...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bangleman, that's really helpful. Do you know which method the dentist used?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:31 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
same here...I could say fck off you wanker and people still think I'd be flirting...

what are you wearing...
nothing....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:33 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Thanks Bangleman, that's really helpful. Do you know which method the dentist used?
I cant remember to be honest, apart from the fact it was a laser treatment on the day as opposed to a 'home daily' version

I just checked and it actually cost AED 3,400 all in ...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Really ?
no, honestly, i didn't...

MM, xx
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

British dentist in Hamdan Streer will do it in the chair for 3,000 AED. As with Bangleman it hurt like crazy for a couple of days - a horrible, twitch, tingly pain and the results weren't that great either......

I think the home kit you can get from the dentist is a better option results wise. Either way though, bleach + teeth = pain! At least it did for me....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:40 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no, honestly, i didn't...

MM, xx
huh.....how can someone with my good looks, soft skin, and blue eyes not be vain ?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

huh.....how can someone with my good looks, soft skin, and blue eyes not be vain ?
only worth boasting about if it's natural...did you have a facelift too...

MM, xx
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:45 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
there's nothing wrong with the teeth...it just, oh never mind...
oh, I see its photo war is it....right then....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.