Taste of betrayal

Old Jan 25th 2012, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future
Default Re: Taste of betrayal

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
I suspect it would taste a bit fishy....
The taste of bitterness and grief
Old Jan 25th 2012, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Meow
I'm finding this thread weirdly irresistible...

What is the taste of betrayal then? Gin and salty tears?
The debate is always room for cross-fertilization of ideas .. it tastes salty tears as u discribed:
Old Jan 25th 2012, 6:20 am
Account Closed

tayls123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seagull_smash
I have a feeling it might develop into something quite special over the next few days. This guy is a trailblazer, a real maverick. I look forward to the next installment.
hahaha
Old Jan 25th 2012, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tayls123
hahaha
Seagull_smash
Criticism or admiration or not considered
Old Jan 25th 2012, 8:17 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I don't think its just a middle eastern thing, men cheat all over the world- its just a bit easier here, and I would say most men do cheat at some point in their long term relationship. men are generally dogs sadly lovable dogs but i would say its a rare man that is faithful for life.

castration could be an option to stop them straying....but sadly its the nature of the beast

having said that I don't think women are as angelic as men think either
75% of men cheat in Europe...

...the rest cheat in America

But seriously, does anyone really think these cheating men are all with single vixen type ladies who prey on married men. I've been proposition a number of times over the years by married women who seem to have it all (of course the view on the outside is always different).

It's amazing how castration is mentioned as a means to stop men cheating (when all that would do is remove the fear of getting women pregnant when they cheat) but no punishments are offered for women who do the same (well, Iran stones them to death but that's a bit much - deactivating their credit cards and burning their shoes and handbags would be enough ). How about the idea of not taking vows you can't keep, or accepting some people will cheat and forming rules to prevent the lying, and nasty games that go with that and break up families?

Or would that put the nut choppers and divorce lawyers out of business?

N.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

but no punishments are offered for women who do the same
how about closing their vaginal openings or cut off the clitoris as punishment if ladies think castrating men hhhhhhh
Old Jan 25th 2012, 9:54 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maudawia
how about closing their vaginal openings or cut off the clitoris as punishment if ladies think castrating men hhhhhhh
The sick truth is that there are stilll places where such barbaric practices are still being carried out on teenage girls with the claim that it is part of their culture.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

tayls123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The sick truth is that there are stilll places where such barbaric practices are still being carried out on teenage girls with the claim that it is part of their culture.
its a practise of one of the branches of islam, just can't remember which one exactly.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 5:56 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Despite being illegal it happens here all too frequently, especially in Abu Dhabi. Natch in Saudi and Kuwait too.

Having a daughter, this disgusting practise makes me want to kill. With my bare hands. Torture dressed up as a religious practise. Scum. Even typing about it makes me so damn furious.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 6:05 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say, if you've gone in for the treason type betrayal, then just don't admit it - keep quiet, leave the country... people tend to get hacked off, and then hack bits off you.

Anyhow, since you like googling for swathes of quotes... read "the female of the species" and "if" by Rudyard Kipling. Both dated to a degree and prone to gender stereotyping, but you'll get the gist.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 6:11 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

... which has everything to do with the men feeling sexually inadequate and consequently needing their women to be submissive in every way.

A beaten dog only demonstrates an incapable master.

[gosh, really getting into the cripticness of this thread!]
Old Jan 26th 2012, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

In Egypt , Sudan , Somalia and Erteria is called Pharaonic circumcision
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
Old Jan 26th 2012, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

gosh, really getting into the cripticness of this thread
feel free and spread out what ever u think .. me , other reading ur thoughts
Old Jan 26th 2012, 10:13 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Just as there are still places in the world where similar barbaric practices are carried out on young boys whose genitals are mutilated before the age of consent as part of culture, tradition and religion.

N.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 11:01 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Just as there are still places in the world where similar barbaric practices are carried out on young boys whose genitals are mutilated before the age of consent as part of culture, tradition and religion.

N.
Nowhere near as instrusive as procedure as FGM though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.