Taliban in Qatar

Old Jun 4th 2014, 11:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Taliban in Qatar

Originally Posted by Dumbo
Much more importantly I want to know if you really keep Irish bees?
I think I've looked into this name before. It's a joke. Or something.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 1:41 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

The bees are a non specific nationality, the bee keeper is Irish. The joke ends with some kind of punchline like '****'em they are only bees'
Old Jun 4th 2014, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
So refining your prediction capability will help the cause of humanity?
Somehow I hear a resounding nothankyouverymuch from the humanity's corner

I don't believe in sects or defining myself or anyone based on that although I AM guilty of being against the nutters who want everyone to follow their way of thinking. But I will tell you my sect as you put it, if you first tell me what sect do YOU think I am from?
Had you not earlier on mentioned your origin I'd have thought that you are white British judging by your posts. But since you are not, I think you are from Ahmadiyah
Old Jun 4th 2014, 2:03 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I think you're a person and that's all that matters
awwww...now your making me blush...and it doesnt show

Originally Posted by redShark
Had you not earlier on mentioned your origin I'd have thought that you are white British judging by your posts. But since you are not, I think you are from Ahmadiyah
WHITE british?? oh my god but thats not racist at all is it?

and no I am not Ahmadi, I am Sunni...Hanfi....naqshbandi....and a human being as well

copy pasted from an old post :

honey competition

english beekeeper
250,000 bees, 20 hives, perfect honey, told his bees are well managed

scot beekeeper
200,000 bees, 15 hives, good honey, told his bees are ok managed

irish beekeeper
1 million bees, 1 hive, ok honey, told his bees are not well-managed at all

replies : **** em, they are only bees!

i.e. someone who gets his job done one way or another
it used to be a code word for us at work that when work needs done or you have to look after some people, irish beekeeper means **** it or them, just get it done
Old Jun 4th 2014, 3:24 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I think you're a person and that's all that matters
Have you been on the jungle juice already?