Reload this Page >

Tale of the Arab Aircrew

Wikiposts

Tale of the Arab Aircrew

Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:06 pm

LeicesterKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tale of the Arab Aircrew

Originally Posted by Ray
for there has been a news blackout in the major media in France and elsewhere.

Coverage of the story was deemed insulting to Moslem Arabs.
Since when has the media gave a damn about not insulting Muslims or Arabs.

Last edited by LeicesterKid; Oct 15th 2008 at 11:16 pm.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:28 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LeicesterKid
is it not the other way round
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
The plane accident was the trolley dolly's fault !

He/she couldn't move his/her trolley and someone up front shouted out loudly "For God's sake, take the brakes off" !
That reminds me of the old Exxon Valdeez oil tanker joke.............

Captain: "No no no you fool!!! I said Tanqueray on the rocks......."
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by commander
is it not the other way round
Two way street.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:17 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Tale of the Arab Aircrew

The media never cared about anyone as far as I can see. Race or religion don't come into it.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:32 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic
The media never cared about anyone as far as I can see. Race or religion don't come into it.
I think that would depend on if it is state controlled, pro-Isreali or owned by a mogul who has hidden agendas. Not saying any names.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:35 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I think that would depend on if it is state controlled, pro-Isreali or owned by a mogul who has hidden agendas. Not saying any names.
Which 2 does Iran come under?
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:35 am
banned

Two way street.
yet you only seem to always look at it from one way...
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:42 am

Which 2 does Iran come under?
State controlled.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:43 am

yet you only seem to always look at it from one way...
What makes you say that?
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:44 am
banned

What makes you say that?
post #16 and others over the months.

here no worries though, we all have different beliefs and opinions
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:53 am

post #16 and others over the months.

here no worries though, we all have different beliefs and opinions
No its ok.

What I was implying on post #16 is that I dont think there would be a media blackout purely on the basis it might insult Arabs or Muslims, as there are a lot of incidents involving Arabs, Muslims or others for that matter. The whole point of media is to report on stories, be it biased or balanced.

You mention other posts over the months. Mine have mostly related to Propery prices and salary issues. Can you cite a few examples to job my memory?

LK.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:01 am
banned

No its ok.

What I was implying on post #16 is that I dont think there would be a media blackout purely on the basis it might insult Arabs or Muslims, as there are a lot of incidents involving Arabs, Muslims or others for that matter. The whole point of media is to report on stories, be it biased or balanced.

You mention other posts over the months. Mine have mostly related to Propery prices and salary issues. Can you cite a few examples to job my memory?

LK.

yea hold on.........
Old Oct 16th 2008, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

yea hold on.........
Careful!!

His wife might be a "non-Muslim woman of colour"..........

(C) Shadya - September 2008
Old Oct 16th 2008, 3:16 am
Just Joined

RickinDubai is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you sure the crew were not Indian taxi drivers?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.