t20

Old May 16th 2010, 3:44 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default t20

England kickin ass in the final...
Old May 16th 2010, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: t20

Originally Posted by zamboooka
England kickin ass in the final...
Spoken too soon I suspect.
Old May 16th 2010, 4:37 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lionheart
Spoken too soon I suspect.
Not really man.. guess you dont know cricket!
Old May 16th 2010, 5:33 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Far from finished yet.....although I think some1 stands to lose a lot of money if England win,hence the 'white out' equivalent to floodlight failure?