Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

SYB fancies my new avatar.........

SYB fancies my new avatar.........

Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SYB fancies my new avatar.........

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Megan Fox aint bad either
Do I detect the teensiest weensiest resemblance to Ms Hari..........?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:30 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Do I detect the teensiest weensiest resemblance to Ms Hari..........?
no you don't.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
no you don't.
Yes I do.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I do.
that is a very bad pic of her by the way...I have seen much better ones...
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah yes - like this one from the FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women (she's number 65).

And I like her feminine qualities, as exemplified in this quote, also from FHM:

Not only is the Transformers-star hot, but she’s also horny. “I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy,” she told FHM. “My sex drive is so high. I’d rather have sex all the time than leave the house.”
Attached Thumbnails SYB fancies my new avatar.........-megan-fox.bmp  
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

Ah yes - like this one from the FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women (she's number 65).

And I like her feminine qualities, as exemplified in this quote, also from FHM:

Not only is the Transformers-star hot, but she’s also horny. “I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy,” she told FHM. “My sex drive is so high. I’d rather have sex all the time than leave the house.”
oh..so she does resemble me....
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh..so she does resemble me....
Nothing unusual about her though - I also have the libido of a 15-year-old.

A 15-year-old dachshund, but what the heck.......
Old Dec 14th 2007, 4:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

Nothing unusual about her though - I also have the libido of a 15-year-old.

A 15-year-old dachshund, but what the heck.......
I meant I like being at home as well...
Old Dec 14th 2007, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I meant I like being at home as well...
And I meant I have the libido of a 15-year-old...........
Old Dec 14th 2007, 4:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

And I meant I have the libido of a 15-year-old...........
I am too old to remember all that...anyway...she is only about 15 isn't she..