Swingers......

Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:05 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Swingers......

Originally Posted by pinebluffvariant
I'm up 4 it! Am pretty much settled in Dubai now. Went out thurs and fri evening with the guy who sold me his Range Rover and some of his friends, had a great time in a karoke bar in emirates towers (don't think i will be singing again after my awful rendition of yellow submarine) and then some outdoor band in wafi city on fri night. Looking forward to it...
I was in there Thursday, didn't hear that though! Great place for a laugh! Damn, that means you heard me sing!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

pinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nice

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
I was in there Thursday, didn't hear that though! Great place for a laugh! Damn, that means you heard me sing!
Ha! Really? I was in the corner with the army of girls

Was surprised to see some arabs with the full robes among all the westerners...would have been hilarious to see them perform some kariokkeeey! Maybe a prayer call...
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:14 pm

Ha! Really? I was in the corner with the army of girls

Was surprised to see some arabs with the full robes among all the westerners...would have been hilarious to see them perform some kariokkeeey! Maybe a prayer call...
were you with the scottish asian girls in the grey shorts?!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

pinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nice

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
were you with the scottish asian girls in the grey shorts?!
Yeah, she was the sister of the birthday girl I think - the guy who sold me his RR was friends with a friend of hers. Forgotten her name though....

Cosy little place, had a real good time there...Which songs did you sing?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

So,on who shall I spray to mark my territory???
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
So,on who shall I spray to mark my territory???
Too subtle for me i'm afraid...
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Biene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud of

Too subtle for me i'm afraid...
OMG.. if you want swingers then go on the expat.com site or just visit the Marina... it goes on often there.. plus you will be offered a trip on the yacht
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biene zwei
OMG.. if you want swingers then go on the expat.com site or just visit the Marina... it goes on often there.. plus you will be offered a trip on the yacht
there speaks the voice of experience
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Biene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
there speaks the voice of experience
Not me inselthingy.. just know these things.. never done em...yet.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

well I'm vry satisfied with what I've got so no swingers parties for me.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well I'm vry satisfied with what I've got so no swingers parties for me.
Aha.. me too...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 3:01 am

It's the full stops at the end of the sentence that worry me!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

weren't we all invited to one at the Marina, following one of our nights at the Rotana
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:20 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
weren't we all invited to one at the Marina, following one of our nights at the Rotana
Starting to see a whole new side to you, BC............
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Starting to see a whole new side to you, BC............
you may have done if you'd gone...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.