Swingers......

Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:26 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Swingers......

Too be honest Jason, I thought that it was obvious that this board is a swingers forum. They all know the tricks don't they? MH and her Pampus Grass, MM and her keys on the table, and insell still trying to find the coffee shop.
You should see the PM's that fly round behind closed doors as well!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:29 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Too be honest Jason, I thought that it was obvious that this board is a swingers forum. They all know the tricks don't they? MH and her Pampus Grass, MM and her keys on the table, and insell still trying to find the coffee shop.
You should see the PM's that fly round behind closed doors as well!
Yep, do you really think they sit in a bar every Monday night answering questions?? Its actually BE code..............
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:30 am

Scot, shhhhh, don't tell! You really think we'd go to Aussie's to listen to some bloke ranting out questions all night?!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Scot, shhhhh, don't tell! You really think we'd go to Aussie's to listen to some bloke ranting out questions all night?!
well you certainly don't go to try to answer any of them
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Just as well I read every post on this thread, or I would have thought MM just ordered Inse to organise a Swingers night in September............
no that's in May
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well you certainly don't go to try to answer any of them
It's all part of the facade isn't it?!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:41 am

no that's in May
Back in plenty of time, then.......... You organising it, Inse???
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:22 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, do you really think they sit in a bar every Monday night answering questions?? Its actually BE code..............
thats why I stopped going, I was always too worn out for work the next day

Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:26 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
thats why I stopped going, I was always too worn out for work the next day

I'll have to take my camera tomorrow and put a stop to all these rumours...
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'll have to take my camera tomorrow and put a stop to all these rumours...
I always thought you weren't allowed to take cameras to those sorta nights..............lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought you weren't allowed to take cameras to those sorta nights..............lol
I have nothing to hide...
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:29 am

I have nothing to hide...
This from the gal who is always the other side of the lens..............
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:35 am
hmmmm...nice

This from the gal who is always the other side of the lens..............
I just do what I am best at...
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:37 am

I just do what I am best at...
I was going to come up with some witty double entendre but, since I am now back in Dubai and going to the quiz tomorrow night, I suddenly fear for my life if I antagonise MH..................lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

pinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nice

was thinking september
I'm up 4 it! Am pretty much settled in Dubai now. Went out thurs and fri evening with the guy who sold me his Range Rover and some of his friends, had a great time in a karoke bar in emirates towers (don't think i will be singing again after my awful rendition of yellow submarine) and then some outdoor band in wafi city on fri night. Looking forward to it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.