Swine flu in Qatar

Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:05 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Swine flu in Qatar

Just received the most bizarre SMS message on my phone from QTel saying:

"The Supreme Council of Health denies the occurrence of H1N1 case in a restaurant, and calls for getting information from the right sources".

There were 2 cases confirmed the other day and it was on the news. What's with sending out this kind of text message? Really quite strange how they do things in this part of the world.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Swine flu in Qatar

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Just received the most bizarre SMS message on my phone from QTel saying:

"The Supreme Council of Health denies the occurrence of H1N1 case in a restaurant, and calls for getting information from the right sources".

There were 2 cases confirmed the other day and it was on the news. What's with sending out this kind of text message? Really quite strange how they do things in this part of the world.
Your sure it wasn't in relation to a case of WINE flu?

Don't know if it's been reported over there, but one lady died in Scotland earlier this week from swine flu. I'm slightly surprised it wasn't picked on here sooner actually...