Swine flu

Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Swine flu

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Oinkment?
OK Spugsy, we get the message! I am going to send you some karma for your 'oinkment' joke!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Just got this message when I tried to leave karma:

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Spugsy again".

Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Just got this message when I tried to leave karma:

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Spugsy again".

thats because I'm so ace you keep trying to give me karma, you need to give it to other first then come back to me.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

thats because I'm so ace you keep trying to give me karma, you need to give it to other first then come back to me.
Yeah, I know what it means, it was the "giving it to Spugsy again" bit that made me feel a bit .
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I know what it means, it was the "giving it to Spugsy again" bit that made me feel a bit .
I'm sure in your best dreams you think about 'giving it' to me again pet.

You;d need some Oinkment after a session with me.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Anyway, back to Swine 'Flu…

…the latest moral panic. They give it a name, celebrity-like status, and scare the living daylights out of us. It’s just the flu, guys. Just consider this: in a normal flu season, 36,000* people in the US will die. This has – so far – not killed anyone in the US.

* LA Times, 24 April 2009
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:25 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Anyway, back to Swine 'Flu…

…the latest moral panic. They give it a name, celebrity-like status, and scare the living daylights out of us. It’s just the flu, guys. Just consider this: in a normal flu season, 36,000* people in the US will die. This has – so far – not killed anyone in the US.

* LA Times, 24 April 2009
aiwa! (was kinda wondering if there was a journo that just didn't "get" all this financial stuff and so started sensationalizing swine flu to make their work notice?)
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by still.unsure
aiwa! (was kinda wondering if there was a journo that just didn't "get" all this financial stuff and so started sensationalizing swine flu to make their work notice?)
You are so right
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:29 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Oinkment?
Finally you have got rid of that horrible avatar. So why the new one? Has he died?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lionheart
Finally you have got rid of that horrible avatar. So why the new one? Has he died?
I preferred the old one sorry.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:04 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
the last one was buster bloodvessel from bad manners, this one is bob from the likely lads, brilliant programme.

yours is RUBBISH.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:10 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

was bob from the likely lads also not in coronation street at some time, oops wrong thread this should be on the Soap thread
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

you should visit the clinic so you don't spread that around Spugs.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:17 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by moto111
was bob from the likely lads also not in coronation street at some time, oops wrong thread this should be on the Soap thread
I don't think so, I hope not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.