SUV's

Old May 13th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: SUV's

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Do like the Monaro. looked at a couple in the UK, knocked it on the head when I discovered it would cost £30.00 in petrol to get it off the drive !

Golf - I play to about 21, reallistically it shoud be about 41 !
Thats what i normally (try to) play to too. not picked up a club for 12 months though. At least i could blame the heat there.

Monaro / Lumina SS. Great choice. One went past me the other day - you should have heard the exhaust on that mother!! I nearly wet my pants it was so good! not sure if it was a standard system though......

There's a new Lumina SS out now too. A 4 door version though. Not as good looking as the SS Coupe.
Old May 13th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

All new to me Benzonar these 'foreign' cars, gonna enjoy taking some out for test drive though !!!!!

Tenner for a tank of petrol,music to my ears, you couldn't fill your lawnmower over here for less than £15.00 !
Old May 14th 2008, 4:17 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

what is the number of your family members ?

are you gona have another car beside it or is it gona be the only one

what is the distance from your home to your work ?? (very very important)

but generally speaking

if money is not an issue with you and you are that rich !!!

i advice you to buy X5 or Porches Cayenne

if you want something that is less expensive never think of anything else but Toyota or Lexus ..

it is unlikely to break down or have mechanical or electrical problems

their cars are the best cars in the world when it comes to problems

and in this part of the world resell value is very excellent

don't go for Prado . because it is designed to be an off road car

not even fortuner

but go for Lexus

and if you can wait until the new Venza from Toyota is released it will be better..

find the pictures in the following link

http://alsaha.fares.net/[email protected]@.3baac09b

other wise .. just go for Lexus RX350 or Murano from Nissan
Old May 14th 2008, 4:54 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beard Man
Although it can go off-road, the Toyota Prado is essentially a family oriented SUV with an excellent reliability record and resell value, or so I have been told...also much less expensive than its over-priced German and American competitors.
Old May 14th 2008, 5:02 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Although it can go off-road, the Toyota Prado is essentially a family oriented SUV with an excellent reliability record and resell value, or so I have been told...also much less expensive than its over-priced German and American competitors.

Land cruiser is an off-road and on-road car at the same time.

Prado is an Off road car..

it is still good in the city but i thought he is not into off-road SUVs that's all
Old May 14th 2008, 5:46 am
Banned

zuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nice

Hi

Thanx - the car is for one person i.e. myself. I have an X5 in the UK and dont want to spend that much money at the moment in buying one in Dubai.

It will be my only car - live in Burj dubai work in Bur Dubai. You are right about Toyota I have analysed Toyota Motor Corporation to death at business school. They are the number 1 motor manufacturer in the world.

Last edited by zuzu143; May 14th 2008 at 5:50 am.
Old May 14th 2008, 7:10 am
Account Closed

Prado is an Off road car..
Wrong again! The Prado is merely a slightly lightweight version of the Landcruiser. Indeed, the Toyota Prado is marketed in Europe under the Landcruiser name only. Yes, its an excellent off-road vehicle but, as far as I can remember, most people in Europe still drive on the roads.
Old May 14th 2008, 9:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

yes BR is right, I love my Pajero but I am fancying change, did want a BMW X5 but have changed my mind. Going to go and look at the new GMC thing, don't know it's name though!! saw one the other day and liked it. I love the Lexus!
Old May 14th 2008, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong again! The Prado is merely a slightly lightweight version of the Landcruiser. Indeed, the Toyota Prado is marketed in Europe under the Landcruiser name only. Yes, its an excellent off-road vehicle but, as far as I can remember, most people in Europe still drive on the roads.

agree totally, we have a prado and never ever take it off road. We love it, and at 140,000AED for the top of the range model, a bargain to boot...
Old May 14th 2008, 10:40 am
Banned

i never said you can't drive it on road

it is designed to preform better off road !!! duhhhhhhh
Old May 14th 2008, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

i never said you can't drive it on road

it is designed to preform better off road !!! duhhhhhhh
Try reading what you wrote, pal. You said it was an "off-road" vehicle...doh???
Old May 14th 2008, 1:08 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
have driven a colleagues FJ Cruiser. didn't like it at all.
interior is very plasticky
It's a proper off-roader though. They don't care about the interior.

Old May 14th 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

what is the number of your family members ?

are you gona have another car beside it or is it gona be the only one

what is the distance from your home to your work ?? (very very important)

but generally speaking

if money is not an issue with you and you are that rich !!!

i advice you to buy X5 or Porches Cayenne

if you want something that is less expensive never think of anything else but Toyota or Lexus ..

it is unlikely to break down or have mechanical or electrical problems

their cars are the best cars in the world when it comes to problems

and in this part of the world resell value is very excellent

not even fortuner

but go for Lexus

and if you can wait until the new Venza from Toyota is released it will be better..

find the pictures in the following link

http://alsaha.fares.net/[email protected]@.3baac09b

other wise .. just go for Lexus RX350 or Murano from Nissan
Is that picture of the Venza the production version? If it is then its awesome.
Old May 15th 2008, 2:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Is that picture of the Venza the production version? If it is then its awesome.

to be honest i don't know alot about the car and when it will be released... but they were talking about how nice the car is..

i think i will buy one as soon as it reach the market.
Old May 15th 2008, 2:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes BR is right, I love my Pajero but I am fancying change, did want a BMW X5 but have changed my mind. Going to go and look at the new GMC thing, don't know it's name though!! saw one the other day and liked it. I love the Lexus!
none of my friends baught an american car and felt happy with it when it comes to maintenance

they are expensive as if you are driving a BMW ... but to be honest .. their cars are big and comfortable

but .. if you want a car that is unlikely to have problems and has a resale value .. never think of GMC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.