SUV's

Old May 13th 2008, 3:19 pm
Banned

zuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nice
Default SUV's

Hi Folks!

Looking to buy a new SUV for general use -single and most probably no off road use - Any recommendations as to brand type etc

Many thanks!
Old May 13th 2008, 3:22 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SUV's

Originally Posted by zuzu143
Hi Folks!

Looking to buy a new SUV for general use -single and most probably no off road use - Any recommendations as to brand type etc

Many thanks!
new or secondhand and your budget?
Old May 13th 2008, 3:25 pm
Banned

zuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nice

Hi

New - I have been told is better to buy new - I am open as to budget

Many thanks
Old May 13th 2008, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

A lot to choose from....Mitsibushi, Toyota very popular.... Range Rover, Lexus, Merc etc..... you will need to go and drive them?!
Old May 13th 2008, 3:32 pm
Banned

Hi

Thanks

Does anyone have a Lexus or Mitsubushi?
Old May 13th 2008, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

I have a Mitsubishi.........
Old May 13th 2008, 3:35 pm
Banned

Hi

How do you rate it?
Old May 13th 2008, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zuzu143
Hi Folks!

Many thanks!
infiniti FX45. job done.

All very much depends on what you're after. Infiniti won't be a good bet for off road. Range Rover the obvious choice for both. New Discovery.

There's loads to choose from.
Old May 13th 2008, 3:39 pm
Banned

Exactly loads to choose from - hence my post to get opinions from people that have SUV's
Old May 13th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Blue Cat will fill you in on her Pajero given half the chance- I think she is a bit of a fan...

I've go a Lexus RX350. I wouldn't want to go further off road than a sandy car park but they are great value for money here compared to the UK, don't depreciate too much, are as reliable as gravity and I've found the after sales service to be very good (remarkably good by Dubai standards). Performance is also pretty good for an SUV.

In the past I've also owned a RAV4 and a Prado. Both were better off road (the RAV surprisingly so) but this time around I fancied a bit more luxury. Must be getting old.

As you can see, I'm a bit of a Toyota fan.
Old May 13th 2008, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mitsibushi (i swear i spell it differently everytime) Pajero.... absolutely fine as a car, reasonable off road if required. Some people say a bit over-priced for what you get...but a popular car therefore lot of spare parts etc etc.

Two door or five door....the lower end models are quite slow, but the 3.8 is reasonable.

We like it, and it does feel safe. Could look worse too.
Old May 13th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

I would have loved an FJ Cruiser (Toyota), but the waiting list was four months.

Nissan's? There is the X-Trail or the huge Armada, which looks cool.

That Infiniti QX56? Looks bloody big and quite cool, but again going on looks rather than experience!
Old May 13th 2008, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
I would have loved an FJ Cruiser (Toyota), but the waiting list was four months.

That Infiniti QX56? Looks bloody big and quite cool, but again going on looks rather than experience!
have driven a colleagues FJ Cruiser. didn't like it at all.
interior is very plasticky
Old May 13th 2008, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

And a rubbish view out of the back window....another reason why I didn't wait the four months, the wife would have struggled. It is very plasticky inside, although I personally like the exterior styling. Reportedly excellent off-road.
Old May 13th 2008, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jrudofsky

Nissan Pathfinder now has a 4.0l V8. get one. best looking 4x4 they make - well, next to the Murano.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.