Survivor

Old May 16th 2009, 7:06 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Survivor

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Coach is a knob, that man has irritated me since this series started, thank god he has gone!! Final on Monday
JT must be the odds on favourite to win. If he somehow fails to win the next immunity challenge, the others should vote him off...or face inevitable defeat. He is so popular and seems to be a man of his word, having voted for Erin rather than coach last time, unlike Stephen. He will surely win the jury's vote in the final.
Old May 16th 2009, 7:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
JT must be the odds on favourite to win. If he somehow fails to win the next immunity challenge, the others should vote him off...or face inevitable defeat. He is so popular and seems to be a man of his word, having voted for Erin rather than coach last time, unlike Stephen. He will surely win the jury's vote in the final.
yes I have to agree with you there, unless they blindside him to get rid him out of the picture.
Old May 16th 2009, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Would be good to see JT win as he seems like a good old boy. Hurray Coach has gone - I'm surprised he lasted so long.

N
Old May 16th 2009, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

boroboy is an unknown quantity at this point

When JT and Stephen are together I think of Brokeback Mountain. It is JTs Voice. Erinn nearly blew it speaking for the first time in 30 days. Poor coach wade fought against asthma and his spassy back but the weasel beat him. Why has nobody thought look at Jt and Stephen they are controlling the game lets vote them off. Americans. Even the Dragon Slayer was incapable of this.
Old May 16th 2009, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Coach was putting it all on to get the sympathy vote (or not get the vote if you see what I mean). Didn't seem very asthmatic to me - no coughing or wheezing . . .

N
Old May 17th 2009, 5:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1
I thought Coach was putting it all on to get the sympathy vote (or not get the vote if you see what I mean). Didn't seem very asthmatic to me - no coughing or wheezing . . .

N
I agree Nic, he was just a tosser
Old May 18th 2009, 2:05 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And the Winner is * JT the rancher *

Highlight to see.
Old May 18th 2009, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ray
And the Winner is * JT the rancher *

Highlight to see.
Cool
Old May 18th 2009, 4:05 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

A well deserved winner in my opinion.
Old May 19th 2009, 4:34 am
Concierge

I agree
Old May 19th 2009, 8:38 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

I agree
it was a great show
how slippery was that Stephen in the end?
Old May 19th 2009, 11:01 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Slingshot
it was a great show
how slippery was that Stephen in the end?
very!!! hilarious! wonder when it starts again
Old May 19th 2009, 11:12 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

very!!! hilarious! wonder when it starts again
then he had the audacity to play the victim
not sure when it will be back - probably in the winter
Old May 19th 2009, 11:18 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Slingshot
then he had the audacity to play the victim
not sure when it will be back - probably in the winter
September I think, will check the website over the summer.
Old May 22nd 2009, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Restrained myself from highlighting the result and have just finished watching the final. Now that Survivor and American Idol are over what will I do at the weekend in this sandy pit ?

N

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.