Survivor

Old May 11th 2009, 5:40 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Survivor

I missed it on Friday, who was voted out? I am hoping it were Coach he is a complete knob
Old May 11th 2009, 6:07 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Survivor

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I missed it on Friday, who was voted out? I am hoping it were Coach he is a complete knob
The votes were:
Coach 1
Stephen 1
Debbie 4
She talked herself into being voted out, whereas Coach was unusually eloquent and quite humble at Tribal Council. It was a missed opportunity in my view as Coach may possibly win the next Indemnity Challenge. You missed a great IC on Friday with Stephen coming from last place to win immunity in dramatic fashion. They also got to see their loved ones thanks to Taj agreeing to take hers to that deserted island place. Coach had some geezer visiting him. Maybe he is gay. Hope that covers everything.
Old May 11th 2009, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Coach thinks he is a gods gift to survivor.
Old May 11th 2009, 9:45 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Bugger, I missed the last 30 minutes and couldn't do the repeats either, Coach has to go he is an a##hole
Old May 11th 2009, 9:45 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

I was preying they would vote that idiot Coach out I am starting to think its fixed as if they did vote him out it would be pretty boring as the rest of them seem like decent people. The guy that visited Coach was his assitant coach
Old May 11th 2009, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Mariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
don't miss the 2 hour finale tonight on show series.
Old May 11th 2009, 10:05 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mariah_Saudi
are you sure its tonight, I've just taken a look and it doesn't appear?
Old May 11th 2009, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Mariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really nice

Originally Posted by moto111
on the commercials on show series it said so last friday. but i have it on now, will listen carefully to when they say and reply.
Old May 11th 2009, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

I really can't understand why Coach hasn't gone - he is just so irritating. As you say perhaps it's rigged.

We get it on a Friday night here.

N
Old May 11th 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moto111
yes it doesn't appear and they haven't mentioned it again. maybe it is next monday. don't know.
Old May 11th 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nic1
I really can't understand why Coach hasn't gone - he is just so irritating. As you say perhaps it's rigged.

We get it on a Friday night here.

N
yes it is on fridays but the finale is usually in mid week with a repeat on friday.
Old May 11th 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it doesn't clash with American Idol

N
Old May 11th 2009, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mariah_Saudi
But there are still five left so wouldn't the finale be the week after?
Old May 11th 2009, 1:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
thanks for the update LH, the final shouldn't be for a few weeks yet
Old May 11th 2009, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shadya
ok sry guys finale is next monday 18th May.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.