The Sun on Dubai....

Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default The Sun on Dubai....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-glamour.html
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Sun on Dubai....

Love how they don't even check on their own stories. According to news reports Keith Brown was released the same month he was jailed for four years.

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/1306973
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:41 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

The people all seem to have one thing in common (well except the hashish guy) all are sort of recruitment, estate or management consultants . Not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer really.

That first idiot moved to Dubai in 2008 when she heard the property sector was booming!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
The people all seem to have one thing in common (well except the hashish guy) all are sort of recruitment, estate or management consultants . Not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer really.

That first idiot moved to Dubai in 2008 when she heard the property sector was booming!
Steady......
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I love the references to cockroaches in the jails. Jesus, I had one in my kitchen two days ago when we were unpacking the shopping - he came home from Le Marche
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

"plush Jumeirah Beach Residence area"
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:56 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Steady......
Not all of the industry of course but the essential problem seems to be the over inflated ideas people get from a higher than home salary or having a maid or whatnot for the first time.
It just seems to bring out the arsehole in some people, to be crude about it. Each person interviewed had no concept of the idea that they had broken some code, or local law, and were entirely blameless.

That's twice in the last 2 days I have clicked a link to The Sun, I will need a shower shortly.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Not all of the industry of course but the essential problem seems to be the over inflated ideas people get from a higher than home salary or having a maid or whatnot for the first time.
It just seems to bring out the arsehole in some people, to be crude about it. Each person interviewed had no concept of the idea that they had broken some code, or local law, and were entirely blameless.

That's twice in the last 2 days I have clicked a link to The Sun, I will need a shower shortly.
Hahahah, I was only kidding.

Most people in those positions are *****.

You're so very true about the extra cash / attitude / ego / add-ons that get bolted to an already inflated slef-perception to turn bearable folk in the UK into the biggest lightningcunt you can imagine.

People need to have a level of respect when in public and remember where we are.

Go and stand outside, you'll sweat out the dirt.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:06 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a mention of Used Car Salesmen in the same breath as Estate Agents, Recruitment Consultants and Arseholes. That makes me happy.

My brother mentioned the hookers, partying and generally being uncouth last night. I pointed out to him that you can get a hooker for far less than £40 in the UK and if you shag someone in the back of a taxi you will be in trouble.

So whats the difference?
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

You're so very true about the extra cash / attitude / ego / add-ons that get bolted to an already inflated slef-perception to turn bearable folk in the UK into the biggest lightningcunt you can imagine.
I know of one bloke that rushed out and bought an Explorer after making it
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Love It!
And one was an Estate Agent! (Or do will still call them 'Housemongers?')

Will she serve a term in Jail in the UAE, before being deported to the UK, and then serve a Life Sentence in 'Estate Agency?' - If only! - Probably the only thing she is capable of, apart from shagging!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I know of one bloke that rushed out and bought an Explorer after making it
Rushed? I drove a Lancer for 6 months...it's 3 dirhams a month cheaper than the hire car was. You've got a Masters from Cambridge, surely you can do the maths!

Anyway, knew I should have bought a Range Rover, then they'd let me into Mahiki.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:29 am
Knee deep and rising

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Not a mention of Used Car Salesmen in the same breath as Estate Agents, Recruitment Consultants and Arseholes. That makes me happy.
Its a ****ed up world when a used car salesman is a beacon of honour and respectability, but that is the strange world we find ourselves in today.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Rushed? I drove a Lancer for 6 months...it's 3 dirhams a month cheaper than the hire car was. You've got a Masters from Cambridge, surely you can do the maths!

Anyway, knew I should have bought a Range Rover, then they'd let me into Mahiki.
Apparently, what you should say here is "can you do the math?" - Then the Septics might understand!

BTW Forget the Range Rover! - They are shite! Would not pull a Black Man off my Granny!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Would not pull a Black Man off my Granny!
Wow.

I like RR's, old man had several and they were great. Not changing anytime soon though. It would cost me double what I paid to buy one and run it / maintain it. I'd rather have the cash in the bank.

Also, a 24yr old in a Range Rover is just ****ing stupid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.