Summer Hotel Deals?

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summer Hotel Deals?

Originally Posted by Slingshot
that's good, I might go again

what's wrong with the eggs? I did have the breakfast which cost 200dhs I think and was not impressed with it
their chef just gone fined for having expired eggs in the fridge, think he appealed, not sure what the outcome was?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:38 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
their chef just gone fined for having expired eggs in the fridge, think he appealed, not sure what the outcome was?
blimey, not good - they need Gordon Ramsey to come sort them out
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

It was yoghurt, wasn't it?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Euc-
It was yoghurt, wasn't it?
thought it woz eggs, not sure tho, still effing bad for a 7* and at 200 a pop as slingshot said, i would want my breakie items, eggs or yogurt to be fresh not expired
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:45 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

thought it woz eggs, not sure tho, still effing bad for a 7* and at 200 a pop as slingshot said, i would want my breakie items, eggs or yogurt to be fresh not expired
jeez, some people on here are so damn fussy !
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BangleMan
jeez, some people on here are so damn fussy !
hello geezer, am very fussy when it comes to food, i got a really sensitive tummy, TMI
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, it was yoghurt

And I wouldn't care as long as they don't serve it to me. I mean they only had it in their fridge, not used, 1 day over the expiration date..

You never have something in your fridge thats passed its date?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:49 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

hello geezer, am very fussy when it comes to food, i got a really sensitive tummy, TMI
'ello, is that yerself Mrs....

Ah bless, such a sensitive soul arent you....
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BangleMan
'ello, is that yerself Mrs....

Ah bless, such a sensitive soul arent you....
that I am
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:52 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, it was yoghurt

And I wouldn't care as long as they don't serve it to me. I mean they only had it in their fridge, not used, 1 day over the expiration date..

but she is probably not feeding it to anyone else
what if someone did open it and use it?
regardless of just being 1 day past sell by date, it should not be there - no excuses
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

but she is probably not feeding it to anyone else
what if someone did open it and use it?
regardless of just being 1 day past sell by date, it should not be there - no excuses
BS, in any operation as big as that there is bound to be one item passed its due date.

Besides, most probably the yoghurt would be used in the preparation of something, if by mistake that yoghurt was used and was not good anymore, the chef would taste it in the process. And that's only if he doesn't check the due date before he uses it as most proper chefs do.

The chance that the yoghurt of that particular carton actually would have made it to someones mouth is exceptionally small. And even if it did, the chance that something ACTUALLY happend to this person would be even smaller with something over date by 1 day.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Nope, it was yoghurt

They wouldn't use it , wouldn't be so sure of that!

Expired is expired and no i dont have expired food in my fridge ever
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:07 am
same shit different day

BS, in any operation as big as that there is bound to be one item passed its due date.

Besides, most probably the yoghurt would be used in the preparation of something, if by mistake that yoghurt was used and was not good anymore, the chef would taste it in the process. And that's only if he doesn't check the due date before he uses it as most proper chefs do.

The chance that the yoghurt of that particular carton actually would have made it to someones mouth is exceptionally small. And even if it did, the chance that something ACTUALLY happend to this person would be even smaller with something over date by 1 day.
I hear you but this is one item that made public news - how many things don't? many customers will think the same
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

I hear you but this is one item that made public news - how many things don't? many customers will think the same
Think the same as?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:10 am
same shit different day

Think the same as?
they will think how many other items have gone off in their (EP) fridge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.