The Summer

Old May 8th 2013, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all
Default Re: The Summer

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Just like here then ?
not really.
Old May 8th 2013, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
not really.
Most people do the same thing week in week out wherever they are .
Old May 8th 2013, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
27th of June last day of term
Ours breaks up a week earlier. Off to Nairobi for 2 weeks and leaving the girls there for a month thereafter.
Old May 8th 2013, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

boyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mentalist
Ours breaks up a week earlier. Off to Nairobi for 2 weeks and leaving the girls there for a month thereafter.
Have you rented them out to a local family for 50 QAR a day?

Everybody's at it now.
Old May 8th 2013, 11:41 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
What plans have you got for the summer? Ramadan is due to start on 9th of July or thereabouts so if we do go away I am looking at August.
Staying put...we prefer Dubai in summer. Everywhere quieter (especially beach/pool).
Old May 8th 2013, 11:46 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

I'm doing a boys long weekend in either Vietnam or Cambodia and a couple of weeks probably in Sri Lanka with junior and new misus....
Old May 8th 2013, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
I'm doing a boys long weekend in either Vietnam or Cambodia and a couple of weeks probably in Sri Lanka with junior and new misus....
I like the sound of that
Old May 8th 2013, 11:52 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Cool Re: The Summer

I like the sound of that
You can't come to the latter, the former might be available...

It's my mates 50th and I'm chucking in a stag party for me too.

Can't see us visiting many temples....
Old May 8th 2013, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kix
You can't come to the latter, the former might be available...

It's my mates 50th and I'm chucking in a stag party for me too.

Can't see us visiting many temples....
Aye mate , the temple of deviance and disrepute . Fill ya boots chief !!
Old May 8th 2013, 11:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Kix
Great shout on 'Nam. Epic place.
Old May 8th 2013, 11:56 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Aye mate , the temple of deviance and disrepute . Fill ya boots chief !!
Weirdly enough I'm sat in the Oryx Rotana bar in Doha as I type this... (Just seen you're in Doha).

Last edited by Kix; May 8th 2013 at 11:59 am.
Old May 8th 2013, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kix
Weirdly enough I'm sat in the Oryx Rotana bar in Doha as I type this... (Just seen you're in Doha).
For my sins mate yes , must have upset somebody in a previous life that's for sure !
Old May 8th 2013, 12:10 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

For my sins mate yes , must have upset somebody in a previous life that's for sure !
Maybe that was why you were born a Mackem....
Old May 8th 2013, 12:15 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boyfrombangor
Have you rented them out to a local family for 50 QAR a day?

Everybody's at it now.
Old May 8th 2013, 12:47 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scamp
Yeah, but do you not think you'll go back and everyone will just be really boring doing the same shit, asking the same questions, living the same life?

It's boring going back and I've only been here two years... I'll go home at Xmas, but not 2014.

I have been back a lot like every 6-8 weeks although I had very valid reasons for doing so over the last 18 months or so, this stretch is the longest I have done, was home For Christmas and New Year, going back next week for a week.

I like that things stay the same....same is good for me

Not sure about Summer yet, have gone and got another Puppy ( that makes 3 dogs now )....*tut* and Husband has no leave over Summer at all so will probably escape somewhere through Ramadan. if I can sort the dogs out somehow while he works.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.