The Summer

Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in The Greens (arrived in Dubai on 22nd May 2009!).
FunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really nice
Default Re: The Summer

Am getting married in August back in the UK...so will be heading there at beginning of Aug & wedding is on 21st. We'll come back to Dubai afterwards & then head off on honeymoon. Haven't decided where yet? V. exciting!!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Mrs and Miss RK going to the UK for a month. I'm heading off to the USA for a 3 week ride from San Francisco to Seattle then Sturgis and on down to Las Vegas before heading back to SF for the return flight.

21 days of bikes, beer and other things that begin with B.
Bacon?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FunnyFeline
Am getting married in August back in the UK...so will be heading there at beginning of Aug & wedding is on 21st. We'll come back to Dubai afterwards & then head off on honeymoon. Haven't decided where yet? V. exciting!!
I've always wanted to go to Galway, a mate of mine goes every year and loves the place.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in The Greens (arrived in Dubai on 22nd May 2009!).
FunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I've always wanted to go to Galway, a mate of mine goes every year and loves the place.
I tell you, its a great place when the sun shines...however, that only happens about 1 week a year!! Have lived here for 4 years tho & did love it. However, like everywhere, Ireland is going to the dogs!!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Roadking
Mrs and Miss RK going to the UK for a month. I'm heading off to the USA for a 3 week ride from San Francisco to Seattle then Sturgis and on down to Las Vegas before heading back to SF for the return flight.

21 days of bikes, beer and other things that begin with B.

Ballet
Bingo
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:08 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Ballet
Bingo
Bread?
Bumsex?
Beef Stew?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

ah you would love it spugs, get your self to the Galway races in July, fab week, great atmosphere,very expensive though or the race meet in September which is more low key and cheaper for accommodation but still great.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Bread?
Bumsex?
Beef Stew?
Roadking would love your list more than mine
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:24 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by annacarna
ah you would love it spugs, get your self to the Galway races in July, fab week, great atmosphere,very expensive though or the race meet in September which is more low key and cheaper for accommodation but still great.
I just wanna go and sit in the pub drinking and talking to the locals, then maybe go for a walk in the hills,

or summat.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanna go and sit in the pub drinking and talking to the locals, then maybe go for a walk in the hills,

or summat.
Spugsy the true romantic
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:40 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Spugsy the true romantic
it just looks dead peaceful and beautiful there, get some nice irish scran inside me, a few pints in the afternoon and chill out...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:40 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Bread?
Bumsex?
Beef Stew?
I believe Roadkill is going to San Francisco so I'll guess at Bumsex with Bears with a side order of Bandanas and Bananas.

The perv.

-
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

or summat.

You can do a day at the races, full on booze all day, stumble into the city for the night time and the next day, after your full Irish breakfast with soda bread, ger yr self up to Connemara, the only place to go, for pubs, scenery. Loads of old shite talked in the bars.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:46 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by annacarna
You can do a day at the races, full on booze all day, stumble into the city for the night time and the next day, after your full Irish breakfast with soda bread, ger yr self up to Connemara, the only place to go, for pubs, scenery. Loads of old shite talked in the bars.
Sounds BRILLIANT. I'd er, love the craic and all that, so I would.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds BRILLIANT. I'd er, love the craic and all that, so I would.

Spugsy speaks Irish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.