Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

summarise for me what has happened

summarise for me what has happened

Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default summarise for me what has happened

on BE in the last week???

im only on for today then will be offline for 2-3 weeks as im away on vacation

cheers

oh and how was Marti Pellow??

heard he was shite?

Did anyone else get pm'd from some burd asking for info??
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of
Default Re: summarise for me what has happened

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
on BE in the last week???

im only on for today then will be offline for 2-3 weeks as im away on vacation

cheers

oh and how was Marti Pellow??

heard he was shite?

Did anyone else get pm'd from some burd asking for info??
we are having night out on 21st, blue cat is kind enough to arrange it. Rest all of us are having fun, some new bies are here. Enjoy your vacations and try to log in if you can, we will miss u
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
we are having night out on 21st, blue cat is kind enough to arrange it. Rest all of us are having fun, some new bies are here. Enjoy your vacations and try to log in if you can, we will miss u
ill try to keep up with goings ons!

thanks for the message, thats very nice of you

hopefully ill make the next night out
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:45 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

ill try to keep up with goings ons!

thanks for the message, thats very nice of you

hopefully ill make the next night out
And everyone missed you.. Conf was missing too but they seemed to miss you more.. shhh dont tell him tho
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by beebee
And everyone missed you.. Conf was missing too but they seemed to miss you more.. shhh dont tell him tho
we may be the same person
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:57 am

oops
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:26 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Well you both left without saying goodbye

Nice to have you back even tho you plan on deserting us againin such a short time

You havent missed much.....Blue cat had a birthday at miss ecks who is another perfect housewife, Clifford and Mata swent too. Blue cat maned the bar, got drunk and bought 3 horses that she cant ride. Then she crashed
MH has long legs and takes bad photos she is going on a jolly with jammy this weekend.

Beebee got in a kafuddle with her avator but has now had her hair done and looks good.
And Sams is the same lovely guy he always is ...

Confi went awol and has turned up today same as you

Mr Star ran away to the Uk and I was home alone but he is back now.

There you have it.

Last edited by twinkle-star; Jun 14th 2007 at 11:37 am.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Well you both left without saying goodbye

Nice to have you back even tho you plan on deserting us againin such a short time

You havent missed much.....Blue cat had a birthday at miss ecks who is another perfect housewife, Clifford and Mata swent too. Blue cat maned the bar, got drunk and bought 3 horses that she cant ride. Then she crashed
MH has long legs and takes bad photos she is going on a jolly with jammy this weekend.

Beebee got in a kafuddle with her avator but has now had her hair done and looks good.

Confi went awol and has turned up today same as you

Mr Star ran away to the Uk and I was home alone but he is back now.

There you have it.
u forgot me
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:37 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

u forgot me
No i didnt ..???
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:42 am

u forgot me
She didn't forget u.. and she even remembered me

Glad u like the new hair do
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

where you been AA !!!! hope everything is ok
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:00 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
where you been AA !!!! hope everything is ok
He said in the other thread ........QUOTE>

Was in Bergamo, Venice and then Milan

Flew in this morning.

Italy init ...