British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Suitable Punishment suggestions (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/suitable-punishment-suggestions-449216/)

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 2:37 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4766357)
You out tonight then BC?

You can crash at my place.....

that was my next plan!!!

MJC May 11th 2007 2:42 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4766435)
that was my next plan!!!

Won't the scotsman be jealous?

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 2:55 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4766451)
Won't the scotsman be jealous?

nah he knows you!! :rofl:

Confucius May 11th 2007 4:19 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 4766171)
He was a Confucianist

Yes...One of my bright bitchass apprentices...

gobbyjock May 11th 2007 5:28 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
WAit until he is asleep, then write on his back in tippex (low down where he can`t reach easily) he may not notice straight away but you will be walking around with a smug grin on your face (especially when he scrubs his skin raw trying to get it off. You also paint his nails with varnish and hide the remover or if you want to be really mean then shave off one of his eyebrows!
(it looks much worse than shaving both off for some reason). Have fun!:D

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 5:53 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by gobbyjock (Post 4767017)
WAit until he is asleep, then write on his back in tippex (low down where he can`t reach easily) he may not notice straight away but you will be walking around with a smug grin on your face (especially when he scrubs his skin raw trying to get it off. You also paint his nails with varnish and hide the remover or if you want to be really mean then shave off one of his eyebrows!
(it looks much worse than shaving both off for some reason). Have fun!:D


I am married to a gobby jock! Glasgow Armani!! he is getting silent treatment but I am going to have a night out with my friends from BE next week as a pay back! like the eye brow idea though!!!

sassy May 11th 2007 6:10 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
Make sure you dont get in till 8.30am... or give him a good spanking:eek: although being from glasgow he will probably enjoy it:blink:

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 6:14 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by sassy (Post 4767176)
Make sure you dont get in till 8.30am... or give him a good spanking:eek: although being from glasgow he will probably enjoy it:blink:

I have thought of the perfect punishment - he can look after Miss Armani for an entire weekend! So this weekend I think I might check myself into a hotel!!!! LOL!!!

Jammy_Dodgers May 11th 2007 7:52 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4767198)
I have thought of the perfect punishment - he can look after Miss Armani for an entire weekend! So this weekend I think I might check myself into a hotel!!!! LOL!!!

Just come along to the villa party...sod 7:30am...its going on all weekend! :thumbup:

Blue Cat May 12th 2007 6:32 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4767645)
Just come along to the villa party...sod 7:30am...its going on all weekend! :thumbup:

yup that works for me and it is only over the road!!! Will pack my suitcases!!

:rofl:

twocans May 12th 2007 1:37 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
beter not let threecans see this subject in case she realises that 7.30 is not normanl and starts handing out punishment as well.

Blue Cat May 12th 2007 1:38 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by twocans (Post 4770370)
beter not let threecans see this subject in case she realises that 7.30 is not normanl and starts handing out punishment as well.

it is still very quiet in my house! :lol:

NorthernLad May 12th 2007 4:24 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4764698)
DH came home at 7.30 am!!! please suggest suitable punishments for this behaviour! He was apparently at his mates house.

BC :sneaky:

One word. Bobbitt.

Blue Cat May 12th 2007 4:27 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by NorthernLad (Post 4770869)
One word. Bobbitt.

thanks! right off to find a sharp knife! :rofl:

IndieG May 12th 2007 4:29 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by NorthernLad (Post 4770869)
One word. Bobbitt.

:eek: :rofl: I was in NY when it happened in 12/93(?) - all glued to the news!


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:41 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.