Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Suitable Punishment suggestions

Suitable Punishment suggestions

Old May 19th 2007, 12:05 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
just to let you all know that DH has played golf on two consecutive days running. My DH hates cheese - so for dinner I have prepared cannelloni with three different types of cheese. Thanks MM for the recipe!!! Will update later!

Everything comes to those who waits .........

You are just too kind hearted!
I gave my ex sheba once and told him it was pate
only trouble was that he liked it
Old May 19th 2007, 12:25 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
You are just too kind hearted!
I gave my ex sheba once and told him it was pate
only trouble was that he liked it
what is sheba??
Old May 19th 2007, 12:41 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

what is sheba??
Posh cat food ..comes in one of those coloured foil containers ..
Old May 19th 2007, 12:42 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Posh cat food ..comes in one of those coloured foil containers ..
that's a bit posh for me!!!
Old May 19th 2007, 2:35 pm
Concierge

that's a bit posh for me!!!
he loved the canalloni!! or however you spell it !
Old May 19th 2007, 10:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

that's cos it was my recipe BC...!

MM, xx
Old May 20th 2007, 4:39 am
Here comes the Sun

How is that a punishment then??
You are turning into a fluffy Bagpuss ....Get your claws out
Old May 20th 2007, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

I think you should sit with him, and tell him " listen MR. This is not on we are here far from our home because of you. so you need to take care of our emotions and and our feelings. You can go out with your friends but you need to gives us more time then you mates....................................'

I think a healty discussion will make him realize about his mistake and will make him think twice in future.
Old May 20th 2007, 9:31 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by SAMS
I think you should sit with him, and tell him " listen MR. This is not on we are here far from our home because of you. so you need to take care of our emotions and and our feelings. You can go out with your friends but you need to gives us more time then you mates....................................'

I think a healty discussion will make him realize about his mistake and will make him think twice in future.
talking didn't work! he said 'get over it, it aint the end of the world' I can believe he back answered me!!!
Old May 20th 2007, 11:02 am
Here comes the Sun

talking didn't work! he said 'get over it, it aint the end of the world' I can believe he back answered me!!!
Cue dish ...flying through the air and hitting DH squarely on the back of the head
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:10 pm
Concierge

rememer this everyone!! Thursday is my night out !!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:11 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

rememer this everyone!! Thursday is my night out !!!
you can always stay at mine til 7am
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:13 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
you can always stay at mine til 7am
let's see what happens!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:14 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

let's see what happens!
well, I was going to add if you didn't get lucky
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:15 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
well, I was going to add if you didn't get lucky
I never get lucky, trust me!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.