British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Suitable Punishment suggestions (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/suitable-punishment-suggestions-449216/)

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 7:33 am

Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
DH came home at 7.30 am!!! please suggest suitable punishments for this behaviour! He was apparently at his mates house.

BC :sneaky:

Lexylou May 11th 2007 7:45 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4764698)
DH came home at 7.30 am!!! please suggest suitable punishments for this behaviour! He was apparently at his mates house.

BC :sneaky:

hmmm.... 7:30 eh? at a mates house....hmmm

Lexylou May 11th 2007 7:47 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4764698)
DH came home at 7.30 am!!! please suggest suitable punishments for this behaviour! He was apparently at his mates house.

BC :sneaky:

I will need time to come up with a suitable punishment....how angry are you exactly?

Confucius May 11th 2007 7:56 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4764698)
DH came home at 7.30 am!!! please suggest suitable punishments for this behaviour! He was apparently at his mates house.

BC :sneaky:

A likely story...

I suggest you do something to him from behind...

But seeing as lashing non-muslims have just stopped in the UAE,you have an uphill task...

IndieG May 11th 2007 8:09 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4764698)
DH came home at 7.30 am!!! please suggest suitable punishments for this behaviour! He was apparently at his mates house.

BC :sneaky:

Book yourself at the Burj and return next week at 7:30 am;)

Madam Medusa May 11th 2007 8:28 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
go buy a stunning pair of sergios from Harvey Nicks and get yourself out on a girls night out tonight...leave him babysitting, then roll in at 8am!

MM, xx

littlejimmy May 11th 2007 10:56 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4764698)
DH came home at 7.30 am!!! please suggest suitable punishments for this behaviour! He was apparently at his mates house.

BC :sneaky:

You should appreciate the fact that he came home so early. Now cook him his favourite meal and then give him a blow job. This is the only way to keep him sweet.

Lexylou May 11th 2007 11:00 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by littlejimmy (Post 4765302)
You should appreciate the fact that he came home so early. Now cook him his favourite meal and then give him a blow job. This is the only way to keep him sweet.

Jimmy, Jimmy... I expected more from you. Don't know why, but I expected more!

littlejimmy May 11th 2007 11:05 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Lexylou (Post 4765315)
Jimmy, Jimmy... I expected more from you. Don't know why, but I expected more!

Do you need a smiley to indicate that I was joking?

Or was I?

Ray May 11th 2007 1:31 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
Japanese philosopher-teacher Ekiken Kaibara said:

A wife's duty is to serve her husband with absolute obedience and never to criticize or disparage him. She may not complain if he visits brothels and is even expected to pay his brothel bills.

Madam Medusa May 11th 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 4766125)
Japanese philosopher-teacher Ekiken Kaibara said:

A wife's duty is to serve her husband with absolute obedience and never to criticize or disparage him. She may not complain if he visits brothels and is even expected to pay his brothel bills.

knew there was a reason why I've never been to Japan...

MM, xx

Ray May 11th 2007 1:38 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4766157)
knew there was a reason why I've never been to Japan...

MM, xx

He was a Confucianist

Madam Medusa May 11th 2007 1:40 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 4766171)
He was a Confucianist

yeah...that figures

MM, xx

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 2:04 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4764864)
go buy a stunning pair of sergios from Harvey Nicks and get yourself out on a girls night out tonight...leave him babysitting, then roll in at 8am!

MM, xx

thanks everyone! silent treatment at present. MM this sounds like a good option. I said how you would feel if I came in at 7.30 in the morning - NO COMMENT! God I am furious! :frown:

MJC May 11th 2007 2:15 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4766310)
thanks everyone! silent treatment at present. MM this sounds like a good option. I said how you would feel if I came in at 7.30 in the morning - NO COMMENT! God I am furious! :frown:

You out tonight then BC?

You can crash at my place.....

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 2:37 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4766357)
You out tonight then BC?

You can crash at my place.....

that was my next plan!!!

MJC May 11th 2007 2:42 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4766435)
that was my next plan!!!

Won't the scotsman be jealous?

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 2:55 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4766451)
Won't the scotsman be jealous?

nah he knows you!! :rofl:

Confucius May 11th 2007 4:19 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 4766171)
He was a Confucianist

Yes...One of my bright bitchass apprentices...

gobbyjock May 11th 2007 5:28 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
WAit until he is asleep, then write on his back in tippex (low down where he can`t reach easily) he may not notice straight away but you will be walking around with a smug grin on your face (especially when he scrubs his skin raw trying to get it off. You also paint his nails with varnish and hide the remover or if you want to be really mean then shave off one of his eyebrows!
(it looks much worse than shaving both off for some reason). Have fun!:D

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 5:53 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by gobbyjock (Post 4767017)
WAit until he is asleep, then write on his back in tippex (low down where he can`t reach easily) he may not notice straight away but you will be walking around with a smug grin on your face (especially when he scrubs his skin raw trying to get it off. You also paint his nails with varnish and hide the remover or if you want to be really mean then shave off one of his eyebrows!
(it looks much worse than shaving both off for some reason). Have fun!:D


I am married to a gobby jock! Glasgow Armani!! he is getting silent treatment but I am going to have a night out with my friends from BE next week as a pay back! like the eye brow idea though!!!

sassy May 11th 2007 6:10 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
Make sure you dont get in till 8.30am... or give him a good spanking:eek: although being from glasgow he will probably enjoy it:blink:

Blue Cat May 11th 2007 6:14 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by sassy (Post 4767176)
Make sure you dont get in till 8.30am... or give him a good spanking:eek: although being from glasgow he will probably enjoy it:blink:

I have thought of the perfect punishment - he can look after Miss Armani for an entire weekend! So this weekend I think I might check myself into a hotel!!!! LOL!!!

Jammy_Dodgers May 11th 2007 7:52 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4767198)
I have thought of the perfect punishment - he can look after Miss Armani for an entire weekend! So this weekend I think I might check myself into a hotel!!!! LOL!!!

Just come along to the villa party...sod 7:30am...its going on all weekend! :thumbup:

Blue Cat May 12th 2007 6:32 am

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4767645)
Just come along to the villa party...sod 7:30am...its going on all weekend! :thumbup:

yup that works for me and it is only over the road!!! Will pack my suitcases!!

:rofl:

twocans May 12th 2007 1:37 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
beter not let threecans see this subject in case she realises that 7.30 is not normanl and starts handing out punishment as well.

Blue Cat May 12th 2007 1:38 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by twocans (Post 4770370)
beter not let threecans see this subject in case she realises that 7.30 is not normanl and starts handing out punishment as well.

it is still very quiet in my house! :lol:

NorthernLad May 12th 2007 4:24 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4764698)
DH came home at 7.30 am!!! please suggest suitable punishments for this behaviour! He was apparently at his mates house.

BC :sneaky:

One word. Bobbitt.

Blue Cat May 12th 2007 4:27 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by NorthernLad (Post 4770869)
One word. Bobbitt.

thanks! right off to find a sharp knife! :rofl:

IndieG May 12th 2007 4:29 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by NorthernLad (Post 4770869)
One word. Bobbitt.

:eek: :rofl: I was in NY when it happened in 12/93(?) - all glued to the news!

Hoochie Mama May 12th 2007 4:32 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 
BC - where did he say he was until 7:30am? And more to the point, do you believe him?!!

Did he even phone or text to say where he was...... ?

MJC May 12th 2007 4:54 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4770874)
thanks! right off to find a sharp knife! :rofl:

You should cuddle and love him.

Then make him a nice meal and give him a blow job.

It's the woman's duty!

Confucius May 12th 2007 5:11 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by twocans (Post 4770370)
beter not let threecans see this subject in case she realises that 7.30 is not normanl and starts handing out punishment as well.

Right,we know Twocans,and just got to know Threecans,so,where is the Onecan???

Confucius May 12th 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Hoochie Mama (Post 4770881)
BC - where did he say he was until 7:30am? And more to the point, do you believe him?!!

Did he even phone or text to say where he was...... ?

A thing called trust...One should try it sometime...
Not all men are big bad wolves like me...

MJC May 12th 2007 5:15 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4771015)
Not all men are big bad wolves like me...

Oh come on, you're a pussycat....

Confucius May 12th 2007 5:23 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4771027)
Oh come on, you're a pussycat....

You have never seen the size of my balls...And you never will,for that matter...

MJC May 12th 2007 5:25 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4771051)
You have never seen the size of my balls...And you never will,for that matter...


YOU HAVE BALLS?

I thought you were a woman!!

Confucius May 12th 2007 5:26 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4771057)
YOU HAVE BALLS?

I thought you were a woman!!

Of course...4 of them...
And just because you fancy me doesn't mean I am a woman...

MJC May 12th 2007 5:29 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4771064)
Of course...4 of them...
And just because you fancy me doesn't mean I am a woman...

Oh dear, anyone got a tissue?

Blue Cat May 13th 2007 12:39 pm

Re: Suitable Punishment suggestions
 

Originally Posted by Hoochie Mama (Post 4770881)
BC - where did he say he was until 7:30am? And more to the point, do you believe him?!!

Did he even phone or text to say where he was...... ?

yup he was with my friend and her husband, his excuse for not texting was that I would be asleep anyway!!! I doubt he would have been able to figure out how to use the phone the state he was in.


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:43 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.