Suarez

Old Apr 22nd 2013, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suarez

any punishment should be doubled for biting someone with them bloody teeth
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 2:42 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

From Sky news:

But Marseille's Joey Barton took to Twitter to urge Liverpool to back their player.

He wrote: "Suarez is a good as a player as there is in world football at the minute. Yes, he's messed up and shouldn't have bitten another player but a player like him has to play right on the edge.

"Without it he wouldn't be the talent he is. LFC would be mad not to back him IMO. If they don't I'm sure the queue of Champions League clubs would stretch round the block."

Yet again, Joey reaffirms that he is a complete bellend.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 5:32 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

The media suggests that the FA will take a tough line, but I doubt it.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...rged-over-bite

"The statement confirmed the FA will press for a ban beyond the statutory three-game suspension which usually accompanies a violent conduct charge.

It read: "It is alleged that the conduct of Suarez constitutes violent conduct, and it is the FA's contention that the standard punishment of three matches is clearly insufficient in these circumstances.""
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I’m going to do a Luis Suarez
" What boy told fellow pupil before biting him "

And then he went ahead and bit his upper right arm. He then went around bragging to the other children that he had “done a Suarez”.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iting-him.html
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

boroboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Suarez is a disgusting footballer and human being. Hopefully they ban him for 10 games he must be on some kind of suspended sentence from the racism incident.
Hilariously someone at my work, a Liverpool fan, thinks he is not a diver.
Gerrard on Sky after the game claimed he was the second best player in the world.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 24th 2013, 7:08 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
From Sky news:

But Marseille's Joey Barton took to Twitter to urge Liverpool to back their player.

He wrote: "Suarez is a good as a player as there is in world football at the minute. Yes, he's messed up and shouldn't have bitten another player but a player like him has to play right on the edge.

"Without it he wouldn't be the talent he is. LFC would be mad not to back him IMO. If they don't I'm sure the queue of Champions League clubs would stretch round the block."

Yet again, Joey reaffirms that he is a complete bellend.
Oh wow! Barton commenting on how to behave on the pitch!

Suarez's action was appalling and he should be forever banned by the FA for that stunt. I like football but I am thoroughly cheesed off by the arrogant behaviour of so many players, clubs etc. Whether they choose to be or not, simply by being Premier League footballers these players are seen as role models by many and the FA, their clubs and managers should react swiftly and strongly to any inappropriate acts. When you get paid that much money for kicking a ball around, you need to accept the responsibility that goes with it. They may be young lads, but I do not accept that as an excuse for behaving badly.

This isn't Suarez's first transgression, so he's had his chances and should be severely punished.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Shame they weren't playing Oldham, the headline would have been a cracker.

"Suarez bites Dickov"
Old Apr 24th 2013, 9:26 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Banned for life? Get a ****** grip. Biting is pathetic and has been done in the past by Defoe and before him Wise in the premier league alone. Suarez is not the only biter that ever was.

I would like to see a new rule brought into the game. Because its supposed to be a mans game lets have a mans rule. Biting is not something a man should do, so my new rule is that if you are bitten then you are allowed to punch the biter, proper broken nose job.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 9:38 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dumbo
Banned for life? Get a ****** grip. Biting is pathetic and has been done in the past by Defoe and before him Wise in the premier league alone. Suarez is not the only biter that ever was.

I would like to see a new rule brought into the game. Because its supposed to be a mans game lets have a mans rule. Biting is not something a man should do, so my new rule is that if you are bitten then you are allowed to punch the biter, proper broken nose job.
I like that. Plus anyone who dives should be allowed to be kicked whilst down; no kicks to the head, though, keep it civilised.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 9:42 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

That still doesn't make it right. I'd love to see him get a life ban, he's proven himself on several occasions to be a complete prick.

Footballers seem to see themselves as gods. They get paid stupid money to kick a ball around - all wrong.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 10:14 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Does it make you feel big to swear at me?

Anyone who behaves like that should be kicked out. There is no excuse for such behaviour on a football pitch and just because someone else has done it doesn't make it better, nor does punching in 'retaliation'. Men don't behave like that, but petulent, spoilt childish thugs do.

I'm appalled that anyone condones such behaviour.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 10:26 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Does it make you feel big to swear at me?

Anyone who behaves like that should be kicked out. There is no excuse for such behaviour on a football pitch and just because someone else has done it doesn't make it better, nor does punching in 'retaliation'. Men don't behave like that, but petulent, spoilt childish thugs do.

I'm appalled that anyone condones such behaviour.
I didn't swear at you I swore at the comment. If I had sworn at you I would have said "Meow get a ****** grip", but I didn't. You can't see because it still ***'s it but I used the oo version as well.

My manly rule was obviously tongue-in-cheek, but I would class it as seriously as a life ban.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 10:27 am
N/A

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I like that. Plus anyone who dives should be allowed to be kicked whilst down; no kicks to the head, though, keep it civilised.
Quite, only in the trunk area.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

There is a very good way Ivanovic can really put Suarez down............

........ take an AIDS test............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.