studio to let

Old May 17th 2010, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default studio to let

A friend of mine is renting out the ground floor of her villa in Manasier (AD), prob wrong spelling! just behind AD Noc -11th street

Large room and kitchen, bathroom and small patio area, available mid July, suitable for single lady or gent. Rent 90,000 including utilities.

PM me if anyone interested
Old May 17th 2010, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: studio to let

90,000 frigging AED for a frigging studio? Now I see why so many make the long trek daily from Dubai.

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley View Post
A friend of mine is renting out the ground floor of her villa in Manasier (AD), prob wrong spelling! just behind AD Noc -11th street

Large room and kitchen, bathroom and small patio area, available mid July, suitable for single lady or gent. Rent 90,000 including utilities.

Old May 17th 2010, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ethos83 View Post
90,000 frigging AED for a frigging studio? Now I see why so many make the long trek daily from Dubai.
No, I am guessing its a double bedroom with separate kitchen, bathroom and patio but yes, still rather expensive.
Old May 18th 2010, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

90k !!! good luck with that one
Old May 18th 2010, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Manasir. Is this a sublet? or with owners permission?
Old May 18th 2010, 11:29 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2 View Post
Manasir. Is this a sublet? or with owners permission?
Why would that matter to you, unless you want to rent it yourself?

-
Old May 18th 2010, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Why would that matter to you, unless you want to rent it yourself?

-
Meow by name.....
Old May 18th 2010, 11:41 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983 View Post
Meow by name.....
Seemed a fair question. Unless the OP wanted to get on her high horse to criticise or complain.

-
Old May 18th 2010, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Seemed a fair question. Unless the OP wanted to get on her high horse to criticise or complain.

-
Why would i get on my high horse, its a reasonable question to ask.

and to answer your question BB, the landlady is British but with UAE passport, so not an issue
Old May 18th 2010, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by saudiflares View Post
90k !!! good luck with that one
Well its not for me, so no need for luck!

I have actually seen it, its huge and worth it, considering tiny shoe boxes in AD are going for 80, plus it includes all utilities and partly furnished, ie cooker, fridge and washing machine plus internet etc all ready installed.
Old May 18th 2010, 11:52 am
Bored liberal

and to answer your question BB, the landlady is British but with UAE passport, so not an issue

I was referring to BB and question, not you. I just didn't see why it was her concern as to the status of the place unless she wanted to rent it herself.

-
Old May 18th 2010, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

I was referring to BB and question, not you. I just didn't see why it was her concern as to the status of the place unless she wanted to rent it herself.

-
lol no prob meow, but it is BB after all, she was waiting in anticipation to tell me its illegal no doubt!
Old May 18th 2010, 12:00 pm
Bored liberal

lol no prob meow, but it is BB after all, she was waiting in anticipation to tell me its illegal no doubt!
Exactly!

-
Old May 18th 2010, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

meow to meow having a uae passport makes all the difference otherwise the new cctv may be watching you as they are going up around the crown prince's palace.
Old May 18th 2010, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by busybee2 View Post
meow to meow having a uae passport makes all the difference otherwise the new cctv may be watching you as they are going up around the crown prince's palace.
ooh BB you are a devil

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.