Strong Beers?

Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strong Beers?

Originally Posted by Manna Pro
You don't dislike me has much as you pretend to MM..I know it, you know it, and now you know I know you know it..
lol...i just don't get why you do this, that's all...

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:38 pm
Banned

Manna Pro is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the board- I can't control what I like
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:48 pm
Banned

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ent=day091.jpg
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh geez, another day, another username...

MM, xx
Do they sell it in the Barracuda?

How are you MM
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:52 pm
Banned

Heres my Utopia Clone

It's still aging in the celler

http://onlythemost.blogspot.com/2008...uel-adams.html
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm....

Too much like hard work for us 'Lotus Eaters' " Shafik", open another magnum of claret

Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:00 pm
Banned

I like the board- I can't control what I like
BTW- I like you too MM
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:23 pm
Banned

You guys don't know nothing..Take it from a blue ribbon home brewer..This is the holy grail of hops..It's nearly 27% alcohol AND it tastes great, and at $54 a six pack it had dam well better..It goes down so easy that If you stuck a cooler full of these in the middle of a frat party they'd all die from alcohol poisoning..It cost me about $12 to make 5 gallons of American beer, it cost me about $15 to clone a New Castle, and about $40 to clone a Chimay..It cost almost $100 to clone the Dogfishhead 120 minute IPA..There is so much grain involved..The brew is great for ball games and hiking because all you need is one or two..Last week we went to a baseball game and we parked 5 blocks from Coors Field..Me and my pal drank one Dogfishead 120 on the walk to the ball park and by the time we got there we were nicely toasted, then as soon as we got in the park I did my little trick were I got two beers at the beer stand, walked around the corner, we chugged them, them poured some foam on my arm and I go right back around the corner to the beer stand and say "look what happened! I went around the corner and someone walked right into me and spilled my beers!" They will always pour you two more for free..Works everytime..We got in our seats and we did'nt need any more beer..In fact because of the 120's that was too much beer..
Fast foward to the chug around 2 minutes into the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kGAcF6Awcs
Old Jul 29th 2009, 6:44 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Beware of anyone offering you a 'Balitika #9" it's lethal, comes from Russia and is the strongest I've every had the misfortune to consume. The hangover was like nothing I've ever experienced.

Every now again the Barracuda stocks #7 which would equate to the old 'Tennets Super'.

Cheers
Baltica My vague and fuzzy memory recalls the Baltica brand from time spent in the 'stans.

From what I can remember this UK managed quality Ruski brewery produces the following:

Baltica #3 - Your every day beer
Baltica #5 - Another variety of beer
Baltica #7 - Pale yellow corona piss type stuff
Baltica #9 - You have already been warned
Baltica #11 - Hardcore beer drinkers only - black colour similar to a country Real Ale - Bishops tipple, Old Thumper or similar

We occasionally used to take the "Balitica challenge" - drink as many of what ever type you fancied - winner is the guy who's still standing and aggregate numbers add up to the most, i.e. (5 x #3 + 2 x #9 + 1 x #11 etc.) - yes I know.... not much else to do in Atyrau....only the dedicated few made it to the Balitica 100 club....
Old Jul 29th 2009, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys don't know nothing..Take it from a blue ribbon home brewer..This is the holy grail of hops..It's nearly 27% alcohol AND it tastes great, and at $54 a six pack it had dam well better..It goes down so easy that If you stuck a cooler full of these in the middle of a frat party they'd all die from alcohol poisoning..It cost me about $12 to make 5 gallons of American beer, it cost me about $15 to clone a New Castle, and about $40 to clone a Chimay..It cost almost $100 to clone the Dogfishhead 120 minute IPA..There is so much grain involved..The brew is great for ball games and hiking because all you need is one or two..Last week we went to a baseball game and we parked 5 blocks from Coors Field..Me and my pal drank one Dogfishead 120 on the walk to the ball park and by the time we got there we were nicely toasted, then as soon as we got in the park I did my little trick were I got two beers at the beer stand, walked around the corner, we chugged them, them poured some foam on my arm and I go right back around the corner to the beer stand and say "look what happened! I went around the corner and someone walked right into me and spilled my beers!" They will always pour you two more for free..Works everytime..We got in our seats and we did'nt need any more beer..In fact because of the 120's that was too much beer..
living in fantasy land as usual
Old Jul 29th 2009, 6:57 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

are they your photos?

Are you stalking that woman or does she jsut not like her pic taken?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
are they your photos?

Are you stalking that woman or does she jsut not like her pic taken?
he won't answer...banned
Old Jul 30th 2009, 5:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
he won't answer...banned
ha ha, well serves him right, the utter oddball.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

SPUGSY - Whats this im hearing about another Dubai investor buying an english football club... this time its to tooon
Old Jul 30th 2009, 6:08 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
SPUGSY - Whats this im hearing about another Dubai investor buying an english football club... this time its to tooon
really!! you got a link?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.